IGNORED

Alvaro Saborio

LocoPal

Is he better than Anichebe, Bednar or Killen? whadya all reckon ?

Are we actually interested in these three or is it all just the usual rumour mill gone mad?!

Saborio and Sno have been reported by legitimate sources (well, as legitimate as the media can ever be), but these sound like pub-talk.

Someone has linked the classic 'youtube montage' earlier in this thread.

Its 7 mins long, guess what im doing on my lunch break :laugh:

Delighted with this, with all the hoo haa about the other excellent loan signing Sno its important to remember this bit of business was probably the more pressing one, and we now have a more physical option up front, whos stats on paper look even more attractive than Velikas

great work to all involved!

Fans on the FC Sion forum seem a bit split on him. Some say they wish us a lot of patience! Others glad that he's a got a good move.

But the most interesting fact is that he seemed to be on his way to Bolton earlier today!

Anyone with a better command of Swiss-French football slang than me is welcome to have a look at the following

http://www.fc-sion-live.ch/forum_smf/smf/i...pic,988.15.html

In his interview he describes himself as a "classic number 9". Great news. That and the news that he is "powerful" sounds to me much more like what we need than a 6ft 4 oaf.

Also says that he thinks coming to BCFC will "help" him achieve his goal of playing in England. It'll do more than that...

(Sorry, pedantic I know.)

Archived