IGNORED

Just Got Back From The Ricoh

cheese

And I thought Wilson caught McIndoe a treat in the first half - without getting booked - worth the entrance fee alone!

I thought McIndoe looked completely anonymous I think we've got the best out of him now.

It looks like he will stagnate as a footballer with Coventry as they've not got the players to push him for a place in their first team and he'll take his place in the team as nailed down, which is more than likely to make him less motivated to produce good performances regularly.

Very promising debut from Saborio. If he had steadied himself for that chance that he made for himself just after Maynard's goal we would doubtless be celebrating another Ricoh win.

Saborio is only about 6ft but he has a good spring in his jump, won plenty of headers and laid the ball off intelligently. Showed a decent understanding with Maynard and the midfield, especially considering he has been with the squad for about two days.

Just caught up with the interviews on Player and he did not know until about an hour before the game that he would be starting. Maynard said they were on the same wavelength straightaway and it showed. I never had the impression that Maynard and Adebola was a natural partnership.

For the time being it's got to work anyway . . . Danny Haynes is the latest to be ill (with tonsilitis), Clarkson apparently needs another week to recover from his virus and Akinde's out for 2-3 weeks with the ankle knock. With Plummer out on loan there's not a lot of cover left at the moment.

I don't think Saborio looked different class but I thought he had a tremendous leap on him.

Saborio looked better and better as the game went on. I am looking forward to seeing Saborio Sno and Hartley playing together but I have reservations about 3 5 2 formation. We looked vulnerable playing this formation today and with our present squad I feel we would be more effective playing 4-4-2 or 4-3-3

They'd do well to close a stand imo.

Noticed that they had covered quite a lot of seats at the end opposite to us (below the forces recruitment poster), perhaps with this sort of thing in mind.

Interesting how today's experience of the Ricoh has raised so many concerns (including my own) that the "empty seeeats" chant could be aimed at us at Ashton Vale.

I know it's been ruled out as impracticable, but it's a shame in my view that we can't just upgrade Ashton Gate - rebuild the Wedlock and Williams for example. Hey ho...

Saborio looked better and better as the game went on. I am looking forward to seeing Saborio Sno and Hartley playing together but I have reservations about 3 5 2 formation. We looked vulnerable playing this formation today and with our present squad I feel we would be more effective playing 4-4-2 or 4-3-3

In the first half I thought he looked completely disinterested but then as you say upped his game in the second presumably by a rollicking from Johnson with the rest of them. For me though he shouldn't have to be giving them them the blast at half time they should be motivated enough themselves.

Evander Sno will be the star of the championship this season......mark my words.

The only trouble is I think he is on another wavelength to all the rest of our players, it may take time for the rest of them to get used to his once touch football, LJ (amongst others) struggled with it today.

BCAGFC

Just watched Chris Coleman on Cov World, or whatever, says they had a goal incorrectly disallowed & there were at least two handballs in the build up to the equalizer. Typical CC sour grapes ?

Also McIndoe interview wearing mod gear.

There was a handball by Saboro which I'm suprised the ref missed. But it doesn't suprise me that he is moaning- I'm sure he did the same last season.

Noticed that they had covered quite a lot of seats at the end opposite to us (below the forces recruitment poster), perhaps with this sort of thing in mind.

Interesting how today's experience of the Ricoh has raised so many concerns (including my own) that the "empty seeeats" chant could be aimed at us at Ashton Vale.

I know it's been ruled out as impracticable, but it's a shame in my view that we can't just upgrade Ashton Gate - rebuild the Wedlock and Williams for example. Hey ho...

Maybe we could have inflatable people on our empty seats and perhaps the odd crocodile.

If someone buys a ticket for that seat the inflatable could be deflated and tucked under the seat, like your lifebelt is on the aeroplane.

Every 15 minutes or so some of the inflatables could be programmed to leap up and bounce around the ground, while seated inflatables behind them could have special 'chips' inside them which sets them to moan and groan about the people standing up.

'Stand up if you're inflated by gas' could be a favourite chant of the bouncing inflatables.

:rolleyes:

Back from the game today, I've got a shocking headache so don't want to write too much.

Sabario, this guy really has got me excited. Sno, this guy is also going to be amazing.........

Was inpressed by the stadium today, but whats wrong with the cov fans? They do realise they can chant don't they?

Evander Sno will be the star of the championship this season......mark my words.

The only trouble is I think he is on another wavelength to all the rest of our players, it may take time for the rest of them to get used to his once touch football, LJ (amongst others) struggled with it today.

BCAGFC

What an absolute load of bull, just another LJ bashing post.

Sno had some good touches but to say we struggled with his one touch football is cack.

Why mention LJ by name, its just getting boring now.

Overreacting much...?

I dont think so, just really bored with all the LJ shite on here all the time.

Yes we know a few of you dont like LJ, just dont shuv it down our throats all the time at every opportunity.

And to say the other midfielders "struggled" to understand what Sno was doing after his cameo appearance is just Bollockz.

Saborio is only about 6ft but he has a good spring in his jump, won plenty of headers and laid the ball off intelligently. Showed a decent understanding with Maynard and the midfield, especially considering he has been with the squad for about two days.

We get a decent forward who can head the ball and now no wingers. Ah well, if he can link up with Maynard, we're going to have a good season.

Sounds like our midfield is starting to show some class. Hartley is lacking some stamina so that's probably why we've kept lots of backup.

Defence seems to be our weak area now. Seems to me our wingbacks aren't good enough attackers for 3-5-2? Though I've seen Ribeiro look great coming forwards.

Definitely going to next Sat's game now.

BCAGFC

Eh? LJ did nout wrong when he came on, did pretty well. Dunno what game you were watching!

Really enjoyed our subs kick around at half time....the piggy in the middle thingy.

Basso nut-megged LJ 3 times... in fact he nut-megged then all at least once.

BCAGFC

BCAGFC

Why the need to single out LJ in both of your posts?

OK, you mentioned others in each post, but specifically mentioned LJ in them both.

It is really necessary? I think not!

Unless you've just got a fixation with him.

Why the need to single out LJ in both of your posts?

OK, you mentioned others in each post, but specifically mentioned LJ in them both.

It is really necessary? I think not!

Unless you've just got a fixation with him.

I have no fixation with LJ (although others definately have), should I have listed all the players that got nut-mugged by Basso in the half time warm up, I think my post explained things quite well.

As for the other post, all the rest of the players seemed to 'read' Sno when he came on, LJ struggled with it. LJ did well when he came on but Sno is the way forward if we need to replace Hartley.

I support whoever plays for BCFC as long as they give 110% in each game they play.

BCAGFC

Archived