IGNORED

Just Got Back From The Ricoh

cheese

I have no fixation with LJ (although others definately have), should I have listed all the players that got nut-mugged by Basso in the half time warm up, I think my post explained things quite well.

No, but you chose to highlight one.

As for the other post, all the rest of the players seemed to 'read' Sno when he came on, LJ struggled with it. LJ did well when he came on but Sno is the way forward if we need to replace Hartley.

So LJ struggled to read Sno but still did well, but all the rest seemed to read him OK.

Great analysis based on the fact that they were both only on for 15 mins.

I think you are talking absolute bollox (with respect!).

I support whoever plays for BCFC as long as they give 110% in each game they play.

BCAGFC

Saboroio's chest down to Maynard was absolute class, the cross to him wasn't great but he leapt really well and played the perfect pass for what was one hell of a finish.

Very good signs if those two are working well together already.

That was easy for Saborio to do though, as he has hands sprouting out of his chest, which enabled him to chuck the ball neatly into Maynard's path.

That's what Chris Coleman said, anyway.

Wel, given the spelling mistake and no other indications to the contrary - it seemed like the witterings of a 10 year old.

Ohhhh, you got served :icecream:

That was easy for Saborio to do though, as he has hands sprouting out of his chest, which enabled him to chuck the ball neatly into Maynard's path.

That's what Chris Coleman said, anyway.

I'm sure Warnock would back him up on that.

Archived