IGNORED

Lets See Some Parity Evil Post

Barrs Court Red

Everything bad that happens to them, they try and blame or turn it around on us!!!!! :disapointed2se:

http://www.brfcforum.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=86295

Even though it was a disgrace, why do they keep bringing things up? :disapointed2se:

because everything that they do or dont do always has to be compared to us first and foremost because they are living in our shadows and are extremely bitter and twisted because of that. see????

Guest churchill gaffer
can't get on there. What are they saying?

Saying how bad our fans are for running on the pitch in 1996 at home, chasing the Gash players off at full time

Yes it is totally wrong, even though it was their fans that ran on first

It was wrong and it is now history :fingerscrossed:

Saying how bad our fans are for running on the pitch in 1996 at home, chasing the Gash players off at full time

they should be more worried about doing there fun run to raise funds for mr pipes ky jelly for the next five years

that's desperate,

using a story of football fans playing up from years ago, to defend one of their thug players :disapointed2se:

IF he is found to of used a bottle then it's another example of alcohol related violence on the streets of bristol. This sort of person should be setting an example.... What also gets me these days is the use of weapons...why? not saying it's right but if you are gonna have a pop at someone use your fcuking Fists.....

mr pipe has been detained for the alleged assault in park st the other night at 4 am when some bloke was hit on the head outside spar (possibly with a bottle), and I believe suffered a fractured skull. If anyone doesnt know, pipe plays for rovers.

Hopefully there are enough allegedlies quoted on here, so it doesnt get cancelled, but i assume if this is true, that the evening post will make reference to this for years to come?

Source, bbc website, by the way.

edit - duh already another post, sorry mods!

i bet they never ran over to our fans via the pitch in their hundreds in a certain tinpot trophy match, i bet it was all a figment of our imaginations!
And our fans on teh terrace which included youngsters also never had CS spray in the face.

And our fans on teh terrace which included youngsters also never had CS spray in the face.

that was horrible i will never forget that i couldn't breathe and my eyes were stinging for ages ive never seen my old man like he was that night getting my brother out near the front he went mental he twated 3 or 4 of the lads bashing the advertising hoardings

on a side note what about the group of gash heads that tried to get in the away terrace some kid opened the gates a roar went up and the gash stood there frozen then ob came from nowhere and batoned seven shades out of them did have a good chuckle about that after

I hope you reminded the sanctimonious hypocrites that they aren't above attacking opposition players either. Ask Gavin Ward what he thinks following his encounter with their saintly supporters. Any Gashead who thinks they have some sort of moral high ground over City on issues like this is kidding themselves.

Yep the difference is a fine line but I imagine having a bottle outside licensed premises could well be considered pre-meditation.

If the City fan who put a pool ball in a sock and hit someone over the head and killed them can get away with 2 years for manslaughter, David Pipe will never get intent. On that basis he would be made to sit in the corner for 10 minutes.

Good squad player, but as we bring in more quality that is what he is becoming and it frees up a wage.

How come BCFC didnt sack your players when they were banged up?

I hope you reminded the sanctimonious hypocrites that they aren't above attacking opposition players either. Ask Gavin Ward what he thinks following his encounter with their saintly supporters. Any Gashead who thinks they have some sort of moral high ground over City on issues like this is kidding themselves.

There is a big different between one tit running on the pitch to confront the keeper, and hundreds of nutters chasing the players off the field trying to beat the c**p out of them. Remind me, who or where was the last club to do this anywhere in the world? Even the West Ham fans a few weeks ago didn't attack the Millwall players.

If the City fan who put a pool ball in a sock and hit someone over the head and killed them can get away with 2 years for manslaughter, David Pipe will never get intent. On that basis he would be made to sit in the corner for 10 minutes.

Good squad player, but as we bring in more quality that is what he is becoming and it frees up a wage.

How come BCFC didnt sack your players when they were banged up?

Because unlike your players our players are decent players. Our players were also very harshly done by the courts and were sent down as an example. If it is true what Pipe has done that is far worse than what our players did.

Sorry but the words Bristol Rovers and quality don't go together very well. Know your level and you will never be dissapointed.

There is a big different between one tit running on the pitch to confront the keeper, and hundreds of nutters chasing the players off the field trying to beat the c**p out of them. Remind me, who or where was the last club to do this anywhere in the world? Even the West Ham fans a few weeks ago didn't attack the Millwall players.
Lets not mention the times fans of your family club have attacked away family pubs and teh time they attacked a pub in Swindon full of familes when you wasn't even playing in Swindon and all the occasions where there have been high profile coin throwing incidents at your The rugby clubs ground, How your club contines to get away with it time after time is beyond me.

Why all of a sudden has something from 13/14 years ago, suddenly been raised?

As for Pipe, IF he did bottle some one, he needs to do time, end of story. As some one quite rightly said, our players were harshly dealt with, thats why our club stood by them.

Archived