IGNORED

Lets See Some Parity Evil Post

Barrs Court Red

If the City fan who put a pool ball in a sock and hit someone over the head and killed them can get away with 2 years for manslaughter, David Pipe will never get intent. On that basis he would be made to sit in the corner for 10 minutes.

He might not even get that, time will tell but it's unlikely he will get charged with intent unless it can be proved he planned it in some way.

Picking up a bottle and using it as a weapon is not necessarily intent, I doubt if the CPS would risk using that charge tbh.

You mention the City fan, if that person he hit lived then he would have in all probability been charged with GBH with intent as putting a ball in a sock proves he knew exactly what he was doing and proves that he was thinking about what he was doing, that's the crucial thing about the intent charge, you have to prove somebody was at that time thinking about what they wanted to do. For all we know this could have been in self defence, no one knows yet.

Oh and any previous he has would probably NOT be taken in to account, and the jury would not be told either.

If the City fan who put a pool ball in a sock and hit someone over the head and killed them can get away with 2 years for manslaughter, David Pipe will never get intent. On that basis he would be made to sit in the corner for 10 minutes.

What the **** does that have to do with anything? The bloke had no connection with BCFC. Different cases have different circumstances. And I was talking about the maximum quite clearly.

Good squad player, but as we bring in more quality that is what he is becoming and it frees up a wage.

Squad player who has played how many games? OK. Don't care anyway.

How come BCFC didnt sack your players when they were banged up?

If they were convicted of glassing someone I'm sure they would have been sacked.

Typical Sag reaction to start shit flinging and dredging up ancient history when he should be focussing on his own club cleaning up it's scumbags. You did exactly the same when your chavtastic yoof pelted women and children with coins and beat up old men in a pub with bats.

If, as reports suggest, the victim was attacked with glass bottles, the likely charge would be GBH with intent under section 18 of the Offences against the person act which carries a maximum life sentence.

If he plays for Rovers he's ALREADY serving a life sentence!

Perhaps the two would run concurrently?

Good news is if the 'Perp' goes to Pris, they will let him out someday, whereas he will ALWAYS have to live with the shame of being a Rovers player :city:

Good squad player, but as we bring in more quality that is what he is becoming and it frees up a wage.

This was your big chance to demonstrate that you ARE a decent club. You Unreseverdly CONDEMN this sort of thing because it is WRONG. NOTHING else is acceptable as a response - NOTHING

It's made the front page, just about.. a small article to the right of the main story (unrelated main story).

No doubt if it was a City player they'd have a four page pull out special.

The City fan who put the ball in the sock and hit the guy over the head was acting in self defence. The guy who he hit had left the pub and then came back to have a pop so the City fan (what that has to do with anything i don't know?) had a right to defend himself. David Pipe had a bottle in his hand outside a bloody Spar, alledgedly. If that doesn't indicate intent then what does?

You are scraping the barrel with that one, but then why should i expect anything different from you sanctimonious tools.

There is a big different between one tit running on the pitch to confront the keeper, and hundreds of nutters

Hundreds? Not even close, pal!

chasing the players off the field trying to beat the c**p out of them.

Most of those would-be hard men couldn't fight off sleep. Watch the video - the one idiot who actually caught up with a Gashead gave him a feeble two-handed shove in the back. There have been far more serious assaults on players by fans encroaching on the pitch.

Remind me, who or where was the last club to do this anywhere in the world? Even the West Ham fans a few weeks ago didn't attack the Millwall players.

Do what? Stab a guy to death in front of his kids? Murder 30-odd Italians? Stop trying to rewrite history to paint City fans as the worst hoolies ever. Gasheads like you clearly get some twisted sense of satisfaction seeing people on the receiving end of violence if the perpetrators can be linked to City. So when incidents like "Pipey-gate" (allegedly) happen you take an almighty tumble from your moral high horse and then it is open season.

A Bristol Rovers footballer has been charged with wounding following an alleged

attack which left a man with a fractured skull.

Midfielder David Pipe, 26, will appear at Bristol Magistrates' Court next month

to face a charge of wounding with intent to cause grievous bodily harm.

It follows an incident on September 4 in Park Street, Bristol, when police were

called at about 4am to reports of a fight outside a convenience store.

A 29-year-old man was taken to Frenchay Hospital with a fractured skull. Pipe

was suspended by Rovers after the incident and is currently on loan to

Cheltenham Town.

Today Rovers spokeswoman Kirsty Pugh said: "This is now a matter for the

courts.

"We will wait to see the outcome of the case before we decide on any further

course of action."

(Source: PA)

Our man was doing fine all night, but then right in the final couple of minutes he couldn't handle the pressure of his situation. Rather than play out the last bit of the evening out he got slack, let himself get bullied and now he's not going anywhere...

...I'm sure you people on the Red side could never identify with a situation like this. How did you get on this afternoon by the way? Looked like an easy 3 points last time I checked?

PS Thanks to GJ and your team for once again giving me a small consolation on what would have been a really shit weekend.

Our man was doing fine all night, but then right in the final couple of minutes he couldn't handle the pressure of his situation. Rather than play out the last bit of the evening out he got slack, let himself get bullied and now he's not going anywhere...

...I'm sure you people on the Red side could never identify with a situation like this. How did you get on this afternoon by the way? Looked like an easy 3 points last time I checked?

PS Thanks to GJ and your team for once again giving me a small consolation on what would have been a really shit weekend.

I'd rather draw 1-1 in the CHAMPIONSHIP than lose 2-0 at one of the worst teams in a very poor league 1!

Let's leave the Pipe stuff for the courts, though I doubt the Blue Post will report it as comprehensively somehow..

We drew with a side who were in the Prem two years ago, you lost to a bottom four league one side......

I think its always a shame when someone with talent has to be put in line by the courts. I await to see the EP coverage of this considerably worse attack than what our players did.

Looks like the Gashead Post are playing up the fact he's been sacked and no longer there - at least Rovers did the right thing in getting rid of him when he pleaded guilty. Although none of the judge's damning remarks are quoted in the Post.

I do have to pull the judge up and question one of his remarks, however. "Meaningless sexual encounters"?!? Since when has any sexual encounter been meaningless...! Every single one I've ever had has meant everything to me, even the bad ones...

http://www.bbc.co.uk...ntopastor.shtml

The Reverend David Jeal...................................................................

Ah yes, THAT lying PASTOR!

I thought the "good book" said it was a sin to lie...in that case brother, you're on yer way to hell in a handcart!

In his "book" (he should have stuck to colouring) he claims he was the leader of the gash mob that (wait for it)..........................USED TO TAKE THE EAST END!!!!!

Does the Arch Bish. of Canterbury know of this false prophet?

Archived