IGNORED

Man Of The Match

Blagdon red

I saw Sno playing for you last week at The Liberty, and to be fair...he looked class, he was a danger whenever he got the ball. I was glad to see him getting subbed !!

He gives himself time to look up and pick a pass. Very confident and his strength helps him retain the ball when needed. I would like to see him just sit in the middle of the park spraying balls around............

I would like to see him just sit in the middle of the park spraying balls around............

So would I, with licence to carry the ball forward. With his strength defenders would have to close him down in numbers and that just might leave space elsewhere.

That said - Johnson is very hot on players putting a full shift of around 13k per game in the Prozone stats.His critism of Noble was that he rarely (if ever) put in that amount of effort.

More than once Sno on Saturday did a bit of neat trickery (ala Noble) layed the ball off (ala Noble) and then stood there admiring his work (ala Noble) before moving off.

If I noticed it you can be sure that Johnson did as well. I'm not saying Evander didn't but in the effort required but it would be interesting to see his Prozone stats.

I can see that most agree with the selection today. I suspect opinion will be more divided in the future!

We could do with as many people as possible to get into the habit of texting to make the results as representative as possible.

Thanks to those who took part :worship2:

Just out of interest how many people did vote, how big a representative was it of the crowd?

Can this be set up for away matches as well?

Did agree with the result, must vote next time, all for a good cause.

• SC&T Board Members
Just out of interest how many people did vote, how big a representative was it of the crowd?

Can this be set up for away matches as well?

Did agree with the result, must vote next time, all for a good cause.

Being the first time, it wasn't a huge number ... tell you what, a free AG8 booklet for the first person (from outside the Trust board or BCFC staff!) to guess spot on how many texted!!

As far as away games go, yes, we've decided to give it a try for the Derby and Newcastle games.

You'll be able to vote up until 5pm on both occasions and we'll get the result put up on here and on the Trust site. You can even vote based on the radio commentary if you can't make it to the game!

Being the first time, it wasn't a huge number ... tell you what, a free AG8 booklet for the first person (from outside the Trust board or BCFC staff!) to guess spot on how many texted!!

Pah, not only do I have access to the results, I also have about half a dozen AG8 booklets in the boot of my car :icecream:

I still think it should be announced how much is going to the fund.

If a tv show said '50p a text, all proceeds/profits go to charity' but say it was 40p, there would be big trouble

"Please be aware that votes received after 4.40 will not be counted, but may still be charged....blah blah..."

As far as away games go, yes, we've decided to give it a try for the Derby and Newcastle games.

You'll be able to vote up until 5pm on both occasions and we'll get the result put up on here and on the Trust site. You can even vote based on the radio commentary if you can't make it to the game!

180?

Archived