IGNORED

If There Was An Election Tomorrow

Barrs Court Red

34 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I'll be voting Labour.

I can remmeber what the Tories did to this country the last time there were in power.

When they left office in 1997 we had a thriving economy and private pension funds that were the envy of the rest of Europe. Then along came Mr Brown! Now final salary pensions in the private sector have all but disappeared and we are facing huge cuts whichever party is in power. I wont mention the undemocratic way we have been pushed into Europe and the dreadful mess that is Afghanistan. I wont be voting for any party,they are all very poor.

The Tories will lose yet more of their European Union hating voters now as William Hague - the shadow foreign secretary - has just announced that a Conservative government will not hold a referendum on the EU Lisbon Treaty.

They cant, your precious Labour Party signed us up, without the referendum, Brown promised us, and as the Czech Republic got their exception about Sudeten Germans rights to reclaim lands and property they became the last to sign the damn treaty. as of 01/12/09, the Lisbon Treaty becomes law across at EU member states.

Its not possible to have the referendum any more legally, thanks to Gordon Browns Labour Party.

I'm' vote Tory, cos I cant stand the thought of unions and weak minded Liberals further ruining this country (straight fight round here Tory, or Lib Dumb. Its a no brainer. UKIP are now a waste of time and money.......

Why do people vote Tory, anti-everything party. Labour used to stand for something, no more.

Next election will be so bleeding depressing, all the parties are looking for the elusive middle England vote. Can't see the turnout being more than 50%.

Without PR a vote for the Greens is probably wasted although I'll prob go for them. Dunno what's happened to Respect.

Might vote monster raving loony party, either that or the green...s same same. **** it, I dunno, Ill decide when im in the booth and that'll be dependent on how much weed ive smoked or how much piss ive drunk, not policy related only my current state of mind after ive abused it, how forked up is that? Could the future of the country be based on our drug abuse at that current moment in time ? ROFL, funny as ****

Archived