IGNORED

City V Plymuff Match Thread

westonred

Rested apparently. And if you're going to rest your skipper and arguably best player I guess there's no better game to do it in than when you're playing a struggling team at home.

:disapointed2se: dodgey defence i.m.h.o 2 shots on target first 5min from plym Derkin saves one with legs :noexpression:

my guess saborio lookin tired after too many mayches int. duty etc.

probs influenced GJ decision, anyone know how he reacted to comming off so early?

or how clarksons body language has been at being overlooked again despite scoring (to my knowledge) 5 goals in his last 2 reserve games?

:disapointed2se: dodgey defence i.m.h.o 2 shots on target first 5min from plym Derkin saves one with legs :noexpression:

I don't know, some people seem to think McCombe is League 1 standard and it looks like Plymouth are heading that way so it sort of equates.....

Didn't sound like 4-3-3 (and it was a 4-3-3) was working, fair play to GJ for making a Mourinho (hopefully) esq substitution! Seem to be creating a bit more anyway. Offers a bit more width with McAllister and Orr playing wide.

Archived