IGNORED

City V Plymuff Match Thread

westonred

I do love that all these keyboard warriors moaning about - Johnson's tactics etc.... are sat at home and not at the game.........

A fair point, but a least three of the keyboard warriors you refer to are regulars at the Gate.

Theres even a few of the wingers in the EE. One of whom didn't stop Saturday, for all 90 minutes. I wonder why he and his mates bother going. Its not exciting or profitable all these draws in all honesty though is it?

I do love that all these keyboard warriors moaning about - Johnson's tactics etc.... are sat at home and not at the game.........

I'm at home because I couldn't justify the hassle of travelling to the game and the additional costs of babysitting and eating out after the poor game I went to on Saturday. But don't concern yourself too much because:-

My season ticket is paid for

And my little boys season ticket

And my old man's which I bought for his birthday

I also persuaded my uncle to get a season ticket a few weeks back when they went on re-sale

My City Foundation is paid every month on the dot

My son's Junior Academy Plus membership is also paid up for the year

And his numerous City kits from the club shop

And I've been on every website going supporting this new ground

And I've been attending matches for well over 30 years

Hopefully I come somewhere near your greatness as a supporter!!!

I'm at home because I couldn't justify the hassle of travelling to the game and the additional costs of babysitting and eating out after the poor game I went to on Saturday. But don't concern yourself too much because:-

My season ticket is paid for

And my little boys season ticket

And my old man's which I bought for his birthday

I also persuaded my uncle to get a season ticket a few weeks back when they went on re-sale

My City Foundation is paid every month on the dot

My son's Junior Academy Plus membership is also paid up for the year

And his numerous City kits from the club shop

And I've been on every website going supporting this new ground

And I've been attending matches for well over 30 years

Hopefully I come somewhere near your greatness as a supporter!!!

1-0 :winner_third_h4h:

u go on about crosses like our players have never heard of them but how many balls has haynes put into the box in the last 25mins, seems like we're dominating and are about to make a breakthrough to me.

id stake money on a city goal in the next ten minutes judging from the text commentary im recieving

:superman: thank you v.much :D

Archived