IGNORED

Gavin Williams

JMBCFC

Thought he really changed the game when he came on, wasn't afraid to drive the ball forward.

Well played lad, gave us that extra spark..

Good atmosphere tonight as well!

Agreed. He would probably have been my MOM actually as he helped turn the game City's way.

Did very well when he came on but I thought sproule was more effective to be honest.

Sproule's first contribution was an over hit cross. Made me laugh.

I though Gavin really got amongst them with some direct running and started to break down a stubborn defence that we had hitherto not managed to do.

What I like about Williams is that he carries the ball forward but he does so with his head up looking around him and can pass over distance without putting his foot on the ball first. Alledgedly he can shoot from distance as well but I've yet to see that.

What I like about Williams is that he carries the ball forward but he does so with his head up looking around him and can pass over distance without putting his foot on the ball first. Alledgedly he can shoot from distance as well but I've yet to see that.

derby away last season scored from at least 20 yards

You weren't at Derby last season? Williams scored a cracker from well outside the box. Dipped as it went in.

Archived