IGNORED

Let's Be Honest. Overall, Last Night Was Still Poor

And Its Smith

Everyone has a right to an opinion but the tone of this thread is all wrong.

Typical Brits really... usually found on a street corner near you moaning, whinging, knocking someone or something when they are up to hopefully bring them down. Glad i live overseas frankly; only wish i was not having to come back and spend prolonged periods so much; get off the plane and all i see is people who have a big frown. After a few days i find the edge of my lips heading south as well, then i know its time to get moving.

Maybe you whingers should do something else for a change instead of getting bogged down in news on the telly or newspapers that just makes you so negative about the most minutae of anything and everything.

Do someone a good turn today.. that will or should put a smile back on your face even if its only helping an elderly person cross a road or carry their shopping or looking out for them or just saying hello and smiling. Works a treat for me everytime.

As for Gary J?.... he takes some stick doesn't he?.... why?... i simply have no idea whatsoever. the way he is going he deserves the freedom of the city.

What a ridiculous post this is.

What has watching the news got to do with it? Do you think because I can see the obvious flaws in a lot of City's play at the moment and that the Plymouth win was papering over the cracks it means that I sit at home and get depressed at the news?

Because Plymouth were so appalling that it allowed us to try plans A, B and C without ever really having any threat of going a goal behind means that I dont do good turns every day?

Have a word with yourself. If we want promotion we wont achieve it with three of the back four that started on Saturday or with the likes of Sproule coming off the bench.

Just because it worked once doesnt mean you should ignore the numerous other times it hasnt. Just because McAllister set up two goals doesnt mean his general play is good enough. Try looking at the bigger picture.

Its not as if people moan for the sake of it. And if someone does moan it has not reflection of their life away from City you patronising fool.

What has watching the news got to do with it? Do you think because I can see the obvious flaws in a lot of City's play at the moment and that the Plymouth win was papering over the cracks it means that I sit at home and get depressed at the news?

Because Plymouth were so appalling that it allowed us to try plans A, B and C without ever really having any threat of going a goal behind means that I dont do good turns every day?

Have a word with yourself. If we want promotion we wont achieve it with three of the back four that started on Saturday or with the likes of Sproule coming off the bench.

Just because it worked once doesnt mean you should ignore the numerous other times it hasnt. Just because McAllister set up two goals doesnt mean his general play is good enough. Try looking at the bigger picture.

Its not as if people moan for the sake of it. And if someone does moan it has not reflection of their life away from City you patronising fool.

Excellant retort RD.

Unfortuantely understanding the 'bigger picture' is not important to some. As long as City win that ok then.

What cracks exactly are we papering over, have you looked at our home record ???

Your post would almost make sense but your forgetting - we have a stronger squad now than our first season at this level and we came within a gnats whisker of promotion then. Combined with the fact this division seems to be wide open at the moment really makes your statement that we won't get promotion with this team look pretty stupid really! You need to look at the bigger picture and not keep seeing red - dave!!!!!

:innocent06:

What cracks exactly are we papering over, have you looked at our home record ???

Look at the bigger picture!

Dull, cautious football with no width, few chances created and few goals scored. Players out of position, strange team selections (jet lagged Saborio) LJ ahead of a fit again Hartley.

Hanging on to 1-0 leads by playing defensively instead of tring to kill the game off. 4 points lost through that mindset.

Dull, cautious football with no width, few chances created and few goals scored. Players out of position, strange team selections (jet lagged Saborio) LJ ahead of a fit again Hartley.

Hanging on to 1-0 leads by playing defensively instead of tring to kill the game off. 4 points lost through that mindset.

You mention (jet lagged Saborio) but fail to mention the virus that had affected most of the squad, please try to look at the bigger picture and provide a more balanced argument!

:innocent06:

But what about the five wins ? OK so we'd have a 100% record if it wasn't for Scunny & Peterboro but how many teams throughout the league have that after 7 games ?

I think you need to look at the 'bigger picture' ( a much overused phrase)

Ha, hahahaha. I actually think you DO moan for the sake of it. Go on have another go.

Archived