IGNORED

I Pay My Money To Be Entrtained!

gaz897

This has to be the most boring, dull and unattractive football played at the gate in years. In fact its worse than last season. Of course I want promotion, but I'd rather us try and do it playing exciting football on the ground. At least at home matches anyway. I can understnd us plaing 3 centre backs away at the likes of Newcastle etc.... but GJ this is utter crap boring football. Your team selection for me is a joke, hence Paul Hartley on the bench. You can't see your son and Boom Boom are not good enough for this level and your formatio is toally negative. What a bore it is to watch every home game Gary.

I know I will be told by some not to go then but i'm a season ticket holder and I will always follow our club. However the last 2 years have made my mind up. New manager please Steve.

Oh my GOD!!!!!!!! :grr: This forum!!! When we win it goes mental, WE ARE GOING UP! WE ARE AMAZING! POLLS ON WILL WE BE TOP AT SOME POINT THIS SEASON! :noexpression:

When we lose or draw, Johnson OUT!! Lee Johnson is this and that! We are boring ect ect ect......

MY GOD PEOPLE GET A GRIP!!! WE ARE 5TH, YES THATS RIGHT 5TH IN THE 2ND TIER OF ENGLISH FOOTBALL!!

WE HAVE NOT LOST A HOME LEAGUE GAME IN NEARLY A YEAR!!!!

:argh::argh::argh::argh::argh: Sorry to shout :)

Oh one last thing we didnt deserve to draw yesterday, we deserved to LOSE!!! So be happy with a point!

Oh my GOD!!!!!!!! :grr: This forum!!! When we win it goes mental, WE ARE GOING UP! WE ARE AMAZING! POLLS ON WILL WE BE TOP AT SOME POINT THIS SEASON! :noexpression:

When we lose or draw, Johnson OUT!! Lee Johnson is this and that! We are boring ect ect ect......

MY GOD PEOPLE GET A GRIP!!! WE ARE 5TH, YES THATS RIGHT 5TH IN THE 2ND TIER OF ENGLISH FOOTBALL!!

Oh one last thing we didnt deserve to draw yesterday, we deserved to LOSE!!! So be happy with a point!

Thank god were not in the prem, we wouldl get hammered EVERY game 6-0

This has to be the most boring, dull and unattractive football played at the gate in years. In fact its worse than last season. Of course I want promotion, but I'd rather us try and do it playing exciting football on the ground. At least at home matches anyway. I can understnd us plaing 3 centre backs away at the likes of Newcastle etc.... but GJ this is utter crap boring football. Your team selection for me is a joke, hence Paul Hartley on the bench. You can't see your son and Boom Boom are not good enough for this level and your formatio is toally negative. What a bore it is to watch every home game Gary.

I know I will be told by some not to go then but i'm a season ticket holder and I will always follow our club. However the last 2 years have made my mind up. New manager please Steve.

What an utterly retarded post

You've put a "Z" in your user name by mistake.

Guest pogopete

Having watched Leicester QPR WBA and a few of the top sides on sky we are light years from a side capable of going up.

Ok...here we go. Come on then Einstein. Lets assume that SL hears your desperate plea and says to GJ , sorry Gary appreciate everything you`ve done and despite the vast majority of supporters still happy i`m going to listen to the small, very small, very very small minority that want you out. What then ?

You`ve given us your reasons for wanting him out and you`re entitled to your opinion but please...i`m curious, who do you want to replace him ?

PDG

Having watch qpr v leicester i thought some of the football at times was absolutely dire.

PDG

No different to us then (although I would argue that QPR and Leicester show a hell of a lot more attacking intent than Gary Johnson's sides do). My question is "Do we pay over £400 a season ticket or £28 on the day to watch dire?".

No different to us then (although I would argue that QPR and Leicester show a hell of a lot more attacking intent than Gary Johnson's sides do). My question is "Do we pay over £400 a season ticket or £28 on the day to watch dire?".

With work commitments making it unfeasable to get a season ticket this time around i pay my money on the day as and when i can get down. I pay it to watch the team i have had in my blood since i was a boy. I pay it knowing i`m not gonna get Arsenalesque footie every time i come down, which makes the moments when we do all the more enjoyable. If you and others want to pay your money to watch football in a comfortable bubble where you get everything you want then as you may have already gathered, you`re gonna be very disappointed.

It has been mentioned already that a match does consist of TWO teams, it`s something more people on this forum should take into consideration before they start screaming blue murder.

PDG

I didn't think yesterday's game was boring at all - yes it royally pissed me off when we had to settle for another bloody draw, but that's the beauty of football, you never know what's going to happen or what the result's gonna be.

I enjoyed yesterday's game and the atmosphere and would gladly watch the exact same game today if the day was going to repeat itself!

And you don't pay your money to be entertained when going to watch football - YOU PAY YOUR MONEY TO FOLLOW YOUR TEAM!!!

Cinema / concerts / theatre = entertainment.

Football = passion and the beauty of the unknown.

I didn't think yesterday's game was boring at all - yes it royally pissed me off when we had to settle for another bloody draw, but that's the beauty of football, you never know what's going to happen or what the result's gonna be.

I enjoyed yesterday's game and the atmosphere and would gladly watch the exact same game today if the day was going to repeat itself!

And you don't pay your money to be entertained when going to watch football - YOU PAY YOUR MONEY TO FOLLOW YOUR TEAM!!!

Cinema / concerts / theatre = entertainment.

Football = passion and the beauty of the unknown.

Sadly, in our case that seems to be increasingly untrue!

So a front line with Maynard, Haynes & Saborio is not attacking ?

I dont care if i get banned, but you are a cock.

I cant believe we have "supporters" as thick as you

Just my opinion. I think you're rude and I hope you do get chucked off. Most of your post on here just appear on Lee Johnson threads defending him like he's your illegitimate love child. I made my point on the game yesterday and you have to bring it down to this level. I don't agree with GJ tactics, team selection and general voice on fans etc. Cheers.

Just my opinion. I think you're rude and I hope you do get chucked off. Most of your post on here just appear on Lee Johnson threads defending him like he's your illegitimate love child. I made my point on the game yesterday and you have to bring it down to this level. I don't agree with GJ tactics, team selection and general voice on fans etc. Cheers.

Lee Johnson had a shocker yesterday.... I wasnt defending him. Anyone who wants a new manager is thick as shit.

Lee Johnson had a shocker yesterday.... I wasnt defending him. Anyone who wants a new manager is thick as shit.

We don't need a new manager but we definitely need new ideas coming into the club especially in the tactical department. I would suggest bringing in a director of football but I feel this would not go down well with Gj's ego and management team. Plus there wouldn't be anyone realistically available to fill such a roll at the present time.

So a front line with Maynard, Haynes & Saborio is not attacking ?

The potential is definitely there, I don't deny that. We need to find a way of providing them with some decent service. Sometimes I would like us to make the opposition worry about us whereas I feel our mentality is to worry about them in the main.

With work commitments making it unfeasable to get a season ticket this time around i pay my money on the day as and when i can get down. I pay it to watch the team i have had in my blood since i was a boy. I pay it knowing i`m not gonna get Arsenalesque footie every time i come down, which makes the moments when we do all the more enjoyable. If you and others want to pay your money to watch football in a comfortable bubble where you get everything you want then as you may have already gathered, you`re gonna be very disappointed.

It has been mentioned already that a match does consist of TWO teams, it`s something more people on this forum should take into consideration before they start screaming blue murder.

PDG

I've played enough football at a reasonable level to know that teams cannot just go out there and play as they please and that they have to earn the right to play their own way. My gripe is with the way we set ourselves up and our general intent as a team - it is just not attacking enough at home in my opinion. I've watched enough crap players play crap football at Ashton Gate over the years - I'm now waiting for this current squad of good players to play the football that matches their abilities.

I've played enough football at a reasonable level to know that teams cannot just go out there and play as they please and that they have to earn the right to play their own way. My gripe is with the way we set ourselves up and our general intent as a team - it is just not attacking enough at home in my opinion. I've watched enough crap players play crap football at Ashton Gate over the years - I'm now waiting for this current squad of good players to play the football that matches their abilities.

Totally agree with your last two comments. Maybe it does seem harsh but its down to GJ and he's been doing it all season.

I`m still waiting to hear who you want to replace him Einstein.

PDG

I'd be happy with anyone who plays with wingers, width, 4-4-2 and doesn't have their son in the team. Paul Ince would get my vote, but I'm sure you'd have a very good opinion on that. But I take it your happy watching boring football week in week out PDG so don't worry about it. How stupid of me to put my view on a 'forum'

I'd be happy with anyone who plays with wingers, width, 4-4-2 and doesn't have their son in the team. Paul Ince would get my vote, but I'm sure you'd have a very good opinion on that. But I take it your happy watching boring football week in week out PDG so don't worry about it. How stupid of me to put my view on a 'forum'

Whether or not i`m happy with it isn`t the issue, i was merely pointing out that to add some credence to your post you might have thought about it a bit more and possibly come up with a possible replacement. Paul Ince you say............never mind eh.

PDG

The potential is definitely there, I don't deny that. We need to find a way of providing them with some decent service. Sometimes I would like us to make the opposition worry about us whereas I feel our mentality is to worry about them in the main.

I think teams do fear us, especially at AG where they tend to rely on the odd counter attack.

Wednesday played a good open game and gave us more trouble than any opposition I can think of this season, even before our goal.

Go and support Man Utd if you feel that way. Like it or not, this is as good as it gets for BCFC - 5th in the Championship, a squad that's light years ahead of the one we had 5 years ago and unbeaten at home for almost a year.

I travel 320 miles for each home game and if we grind out a 1-0 every week with the odd draw thrown in when we are off colour, that is fine by me.

We are not Barca and never will be. Fact.

Well_red

And having thought about it a bit more, we all have our opinions and rightly so....however in this particular issue there is a right one and a wrong one. If you polled every single City fan that goes through the turnstiles against Sheff Utd as to whether it`s time for SL to find a new manager i know full well which opinion will be the right one.

PDG

Same.

First half was very tight marking by Sheff Wed but was quite entertaining nonetheless - though I think Wed were more entertaining. Lots of counter-attacks from both sides.

Second half had more build up play via Sno who managed to find space. Even had Sproule making some nice runs and at least one decent cross for those who are only entertained by wingers.

I thought Sheff Wed looked really good. Tudgay was awesome.

OK, How would you feel if every game was entertaining full of goals and we kept losing by the odd goal and we were relegated.

Happy I suppose, Chesterfield, Yeovil, Carlisle, Yeah new manager bring it on.

FFS

Archived