IGNORED

City V Forest

Chris

Looks like GJ has used rotation policy again - after an excellent performance in midweek Dolls has not even made the banch today so will have to watch the game from the stands.

With a 433 formation I'd expect to See Sproule on the bench.

My only disappointment in this line up is Saborio. For me he has failed to deliver ANY value so far so I would have started with Clarkson and had Saborio on the bench. A big plus for me though is seeing Akinde back on the bench. Looking forward, he has more promise than any of our strikers. I'd love to see him starting games for us now and prove he can continue to be a scoring machine at this higher level in the Championship

Nice to see Akinde on the bench. Whatever team we pick from now until the transfer window will lack width. Lets hope that Haynes can give us something on the break today. Saborio did have a hand in Maynard's goal last week and I have a feeling that Forest are not the best in the air defensively so he could be a key player today.

Overall, I agree that this is a tough game today and will provide a true test of where we actually stand in this league. Our midfield will need to perform and will need to maintain possession - otherwise it could be a long afternoon.

I didnt even get picked to travel on the coach! :(

Disgusting decision confirming once again that he's just a conference manager. You must feel gutted to see your place taken by a Scottish International ( and I bet he won't look as good in his red cardy!)

1 effort from each side, both well wide.

Nothing at all really.

Nice to hear City fans are in the upper tier this time, that was a real pain having Forest fans directly above us.

yeah thats nice to hear, forest fans last year really annoyed me :@, good choice putting us in the upper tier, got a little heated at times.

Archived