IGNORED

City V Forest

Chris

City fans dancing for joy at the ground apparently - I'm just bloody relieved we came back.

Didn't expect an equaliser at Forest after they went ahead so late.

Sounded like a terrible game til the last 10, the sort of away game we should be winning really.

More than happy with a point in the end though. :city:

Is good result... but i think s if it is good Nottingham mark or not mark Bristol, so 0-0 or 1.1 also gives a point

If we win, was 3rd place,and west brom 2nd only 3 three points.

Go to win in next match and next away game,and make me happy to promotion:).6 points in next 2 games ---> 3rd place.

I hope to finis in first 6 places,and better is 2nd to automatic promotion.For that we need a better gameplay in next rest of the season,and more difficult to lose points

City fans dancing for joy at the ground apparently - I'm just bloody relieved we came back.

Didn't expect an equaliser at Forest after they went ahead so late.

Sounded like a terrible game til the last 10, the sort of away game we should be winning really.

More than happy with a point in the end though. :city:

Why do you think we should be winning? just out of interest.

Why do you think we should be winning? just out of interest.

I cannot speak for Nogbad but I would imagine that the argument goes along the lines of a side with REAL top two ambitions would have held on to the clean sheet and nicked the win rather than scoring the goal in order to save the day.

Having said that a point up at Forest, regardless of League positions, is always a good result for us purely and simply because our record against them stinks!!

Was it about either roadworks ,train time tables or local radio coverage at a guess.

Seriously, fair play to the bloke never ever comes on to this forum moaning about City,

everthing else but never about City.

Some of us could learn a lot.

He was just talking about the match.

Reckoned we could have gone for it more, but always happy to bring a point back to Bristol.

I cannot speak for Nogbad but I would imagine that the argument goes along the lines of a side with REAL top two ambitions would have held on to the clean sheet and nicked the win rather than scoring the goal in order to save the day.

Having said that a point up at Forest, regardless of League positions, is always a good result for us purely and simply because our record against them stinks!!

I knew Forest would score a late one if it stayed 0-0 ( see post 73)

I reckon if we'd stormed them from the off in the second half we well were capable of getting a couple, and their inevitable late one would only have been a consolation.

Forest sounded so poor, it was a great chance to break our hoodoo up there and get the win.

Agree completely with your last point though.

Forest sounded bloody awful in the first half - completely devoid of ideas, creativity or attacking threat.

I really thought after half time we could come out and beat them.

And we sounded any better? Could come out and beat them, yes, should is different. Form team at home.. no should about it imo. good point from a game i thought we would lose.

up the city.

Archived