IGNORED

Condolences To Ivan Sproule And His Wife

Keepers Ball

My sincere condolences to all the family at this sad time

Dan

Same here.

I can only offer my utmost and sincere sympathy to two parents who have just experienced such a terrible loss. I hope you somehow manage to get through this terrible time and, in time, you are able to see a brighter future.

Ivan, I realise that it's probably of no consolation at all at the moment, but I just want you to know that your goal against Southampton last season is my favourite City moment EVER. As I've been watching City for 40 years now, that's intended to be the highest footballing compliment I can pay you!

From myself and the rest of the Hibernian family, we offer our condolences. You are a great guy and a true profesional. I hope you and your wife stay strong and get through this hard time. We love you hatrick ivan.

He's there, He's everywhere...........Ivan Sproule.

To all the Hibbies, no one is intruding on this site. You are more tham welcome, it's just so sad that it isn't for a happier reason you come and visit us.

I'm sure Ivan will be touched by all your messages and it's telling of the sort of person he is that many of you have taken the time to post.

Thank you.

Ivan I cannot put into words my thoughts or feelings at this sad time. You are a true gentleman and all my love to you and your family.

I hope the sun shines down on your little angel.

You left a legacy in such a short time at Hibs.

He's here, he's there... He's everywhere IVAN SPROULE

I came on here to laud Ivan when you signed the laddie from Hibs. I have come back again with a heavy heart. Why the **** do things like this always seem to happen to the good guys. I hope you don't mind me joining in on your grief, we feel it very strongly at Easter Road as well if that's any help to you.

RIP the bairn and heartfelt condolences to Ivan, his wife and their familes.

Ivan,my heatfelt condolencies go to you and all your family at this sad time. Having also lost a son it is a terrible time but always remember the good times and although you never get over the loss the memories will keep you going.

with all our best wishes

Alec and Val

from the Hibernian family.XXX

Another Hibby here.

I just wanted to express my deepest condolences and heartfelt sympathies to Ivan, his wife and his family. I can't imagine what the wee man is going through. I'm sure I speak on the behalf of the entire Hibee Family when I say we're all thinking of you at this very sad time.

Everytime I watch his legendary hat-trick at Ibrox on YouTube, the radio commentary of Ivan sticking three past the Rangers never fails to bring a tear to me eye. A complete Easter Road legend.

God bless you and your family Ivan.

Glory, Glory to the Hibees

Have only joined so I can pass on our condolences to Ivan and his family, our heart fealt wishes are sent to you and your family at this sad time. There are no words to sum up the grief that you feel right now but knowing that people are thinking about you and yours might help.

You were a real character at Hibs and for that will always be loved and missed much. Still love when your name popped up on Gillette Soccer Saturday, enjoyed it far more when it popped up when you played for Hibs, especially against Rangers.

Take heart from the warmth of the wishes my friend, although things don't make sense just now, things will start to brighten eventually.

Please don't think you are forgotten!

Mr & Mrs Tatie

Hibernian FC

Thank God for being out of work (until next week!)

Have spent this afternoon and this evening working on this, I went and bought three cards, and some large sheets of paper, because I wanted to do all the lovely posts that have been made here justice. I printed out every single message on this thread, and here are the results, the pictures dont really do it justice, but we have 5 pieces of A3 (and 2 sides of A4 from the Hibs fans) inside the cards, each piece of paper covered in messages for Ivan and his wife.

The cards

ag8Ivan014.jpg

ag8Ivan015.jpg

The insides

ag8Ivan016.jpg

Sorry I cant fold it out properly to show it

ag8Ivan017.jpg

Hope this is ok with everyone, I know i'm biased but they really do look pretty good, happy for any Hibs fan reading this to copy the images onto their forums. Will be going to the club tomorrow, so can add any more messages up until then. Am planning to hand them over to Gary so he can pick a good time to give them to Ivan.

I've decided to make things a bit more personal than just printed out pages of messages, I'm going to copy all the messages onto a word document, print them out and then buy a large card they can all be stuck into.

Hope thats ok with everyone, just thought it would be a bit nicer.

Think you'll need a bigger card marie, show's you what we thought of ivan and what you think of him, hope it brings some comfort to him and his wife.

Hi , another Hibs fan here .

Struggling to express the sadness i am feeling just now for Ivan and his family.

I am a parent myself and cannot begin to imagine what he must be going through.

EVERYTHING i have heard or seen about Ivan Sproule has led me to believe that he is one of the genuine good guys in the game who has time for the supporters.

He was (and still is) LOVED at Hibs.

Thinking of you and your family Ivan.

RIP Baby Sproule.

Thank God for being out of work ****il next week!)

Have spent this afternoon and this evening working on this, I went and bought three cards, and some large sheets of paper, because I wanted to do all the lovely posts that have been made here justice. I printed out every single message on this thread, and here are the results, the pictures dont really do it justice, but we have 5 pieces of A3 (and 2 sides of A4 from the Hibs fans) inside the cards, each piece of paper covered in messages for Ivan and his wife.

The cards

ag8Ivan014.jpg

ag8Ivan015.jpg

The insides

ag8Ivan016.jpg

ag8Ivan017.jpg

Hope this is ok with everyone, I know i'm biased but they really do look pretty good, happy for any Hibs fan reading this to copy the images onto their forums. Will be going to the club tomorrow, so can add any more messages up until then. Am planning to hand them over to Gary so he can pick a good time to give them to Ivan.

Good work Dolly

Was trying to quote Dollymarie but it wouldn't let me for some strange reason........

Just wanted to say thankyou to you for making such a huge effort with the cards and everything. They look great and hopefully will bring some comfort to Ivan and his wife and family.

I'm a Hibernian supporter through and through but I usually take Bristol City on ma coupon so keep it up and stuff the gas heads!!

Nice of you to let us contribute on your site, thank you.

Thank God for being out of work ****il next week!)

The cards

ag8Ivan014.jpg

ag8Ivan015.jpg

The insides

ag8Ivan016.jpg

ag8Ivan017.jpg

Well done Marie. Thanks for including Hibs fans in your cards. I hope all the sentiments serve to give some crumb of comfort to Ivan and his wife.

Archived