IGNORED

Condolences To Ivan Sproule And His Wife

Keepers Ball

Have just been to the football club and handed over all the cards and messages of support.

Hope its of some small comfort to them.

Thank you Dolly, the cards looked great and I hope it will help knowing so many people are thinking of them.

Dolly. On behalf of ALL of the BCFC family please accept our thanks for all the trouble and efforts that you have made to make sure that Ivan and family get all of our thoughts at this very sad time.

I hope they are aware that they are part of a larger family, especially at times like this.

THANKS AGAIN DOLLS YOU ARE A STAR.

That is awful news. My son was in the same position 2 months ago. He is finding it very hard to get over the loss of his son (my grandson) My best regards to Ivan and his family.

At times like this football really doesn't matter does it?

What it does do is bring us together...sorry to hear about your family loss..

Marie deserves a lot of credit for this, she gets my vote for supporter of the year without a shadow of a doubt. The great speech at the planning meeting and now this. A true goldhearted woman and as passionate a City fan as well.

Yeah I agree that it was a great idea, remember when my mum died i received something similar to this and thought it was a really kind gesture, and respect to all of the hibs fans registering to post their messages. My deepest condolonces go to Ivan and his family, can't begin to imagine how they are feeling. R.I.P

Archived