IGNORED

City V Reading

Nogbad the Bad

Oh shut up you miserable whining girls, yeah its a draw, disappointing aye, but we are still in the hunt, jeez some of you lot are just pathetic, never ****ing happy, and this talk of parting company with GJ is just gutless 5h1t I would expect from Frenchman.

Steady on lad :)

Can I ask you - If this level of performance continued for another 2/3 seasons would you still spout the same line?

I think the question everyone is asking is where do we draw the line?

If you are saying we should put up with such dire performances with (seemingly) GJ not knowing how to put it right, then that's fine for some, but not for all.

I don't want GJ to go, but I want him to convince me he knows how to put it right.

• Admin
It appears our phycologist needs sacking then!!

A quick look through the results, shows that conceding those late goals has cost us in 6 games, adding up to 10 points.

Without knowing the stats of other clubs, its hard to tell if this is a worrying trend or if other clubs have similar records.

It's a long time to go and we are in a good position but things are a bit worrying. For the time being I rely on GJ: s good luck but how on earth we are going to fill that new stadium with this football I do not understand. Sexy up Johnson you are on a five year contract! What else do you ask for on top of a £6.5 million loss??

For the first time, I am now utterly ****** off with the performances every bloody week. I aint bitched about GJ, until now, enough is enough.

There is no one else to blame for these performances than GJ and his management team.

Come on, Gary, no more bullshit excuses, no more pissing about. you have considerable support, but its gonna run down pretty ******* quickly, just start delivering on SL's considerable investment in the team.

This is much worse than Danny Wonderson's last season.....and with a team vastly better than Wondersons awful one.

how come its only the armchair and keyboard supporters and may i say warm MOANING

I dunno who you are or why you aint at the Gate, but I have an ST for the EE, and the only reason (Thank ****) I aint there is the roads here in my area are atrocious.

I put up with this crap week in week out. how dare you assume we're all armchair fans. At least two others are Eastenders as well.

Think before you post utter crap.

actually make that at least three other East enders on here who aint happy, 2 are ST holders.

A quick look through the results, shows that conceding those late goals has cost us in 6 games, adding up to 10 points.

Without knowing the stats of other clubs, its hard to tell if this is a worrying trend or if other clubs have similar records.

Well it certainly needs addressing immediately. Dropping points byconceding late goals cant carry on, same as our lack of first half goals.

As am I also a season ticket holder for a long time!

Couldnt make it down today, but from the looks of it im glad I didnt go down tonight. The only entertainment I have seen from City this season is the the 6minutes against Plymouth. We have played crap all season and have no skill or style. It's an absolute embarrasment and Johnson is counting himself lucky he still has a job at the moment, the way its going he wont be with us come next season.

Well it certainly needs addressing immediately. Dropping points byconceding late goals cant carry on, same as our lack of first half goals.

Actually, having a system to play to would be a start Robins. there is **** all at the moment.

We were absolutely ******* abysmal and Reading deserved to win handsomely.

Our formation was utterly ridiculous and the complete absence of width again led to mindless long ball shite.

Federici caught a free kick he didn't have to move for and a deflection and had NOTHING else to do all game.

If that is our own plan Gary then for ****'s sake get someone with a clue to make you a new one because it's a complete steaming pile of shit.

We were absolutely ******* abysmal and Reading deserved to win handsomely.

Our formation was utterly ridiculous and the complete absence of width again led to mindless long ball shite.

Federici caught a free kick he didn't have to move for and a deflection and had NOTHING else to do all game.

If that is our own plan Gary then for ****'s sake get someone with a clue to make you a new one because it's a complete steaming pile of shit.

Nibor, please dont tell me it was as bad, or *shudder* WORSE than the last two games

Aaaaaaagggggghhhhh!!

For Gods sake - how many times are we going to throw away a game in injury time!?

Maybe the team are all robots and only get wound up to last for 90 minutes at the start of the game?!

This cannot be allowed to go on surely?

Another season of us being just a mediocre Championship side.

Archived