IGNORED

Gary Johnson Must Go - Merged Topics

Cardy

what a bunch of pu**ies, They are professional footballers and should play where they are ******* told to for the amount of money they pick up week in week out.

Here, Here, They are employees, if there is any truth whatsoever in this drivel, then it's likely to be over the christmas party, that seems to be the most important thing on the minds of most professional footballers this time of year.

Again if there is any truth in this drivel, then surely we should be blaming the players and not the management, if they are sulking and playing in way to get the manager sacked, then surely they are the ones to be blamed.

I get it now this is not an anti Johnson thread, it's an anti player thread.

Please can we carry on the debate without resulting to personal insults. We realise feelings are running high at the moment but everyone is entitled to their opinion.

Too many threads in the past have had to be locked or deleated as things have gone way out of hand. Please be civil and respectful to other forum users, after all when it comes down to it don't we all want the same thing.

JOHNSON - Must GO and the sooner the better.

He has lost the dressing room and he has virtually lost the majority of the fans.

TACTICS - Clueless

INTERVIEWS - Blames anyone and everyone but himself

ACHIEVEMENT - One Play Off final on the back of the "surprise" factor

GO, just GO and take your obvious tactical genius elsewhere

PS - You know where I sit Gazza if you and Milly want to "discuss" further?????

All I can say is i know Cardy very well and he told me this info a few weeks ago. All you dicks who reckon this is b#llshi# are just looking plan fools. This is fact and Cardy would not make this up. Just look at the players today, apart from Hartley, Skuse nobody played with any desire and you can see the are not playing for the manager. Just listen to GJ on radio bristol after the game. He i am afriad sounded a broken man and was very down. I think he knows he has taken this team as far as he can and having lost the players he will never get that back now. Time for a change and a new direction.

So you know as much as your mate Cardy does, whoopeeee :fastasleep: .

Why didnt you post this yesterday then or last week, why not (as pointed out) after the Leicester game.

Its silly litle boy rumours and if you think were all "dicks" :clapping: and "plain fools" so be it. I think i will still be able to sleep tonight :rolleyes:

This'll probably come back to haunt me, and I have no issues with GJ, but the evidence is there before you. Its time for 'heads out of the sand' I'm afraid.

At this point im still in the other camp, sitting in 9th place 3 pts off the play offs in what is probably the most competitive division in Europe if not the world is fine with me at this point even if the football is not great.

Please can we carry on the debate without resulting to personal insults. We realise feelings are running high at the moment but everyone is entitled to their opinion.

Too many threads in the past have had to be locked or deleated as things have gone way out of hand. Please be civil and respectful to other forum users, after all when it comes down to it don't we all want the same thing.

Sadly i think that's part of the problem. I cannot help but feel that a number of forum users are happier when we lose because it gives them (in their minds) a valid excuse to spout tripe on here...

It go's against every ounce of logic in me to think it... But it's just too frequent to be anything else i think.

My my boys, you all need a little stress ball for christmas! Dont worry all will come out in the end and nice to see you are supporting the lads by not going to the cup game. fools! point made i think.

Why shell out to watch a load of rubbish (on top of my season ticket that I buy every year and have done for donkeys years), when it can be watched for free on the interweb should I wish to? Fool?

JOHNSON - Must GO and the sooner the better.

He has lost the dressing room and he has virtually lost the majority of the fans.

TACTICS - Clueless

INTERVIEWS - Blames anyone and everyone but himself

ACHIEVEMENT - One Play Off final on the back of the "surprise" factor

GO, just GO and take your obvious tactical genius elsewhere

PS - You know where I sit Gazza if you and Milly want to "discuss" further?????

You say that untill we bring in someone new, do even shitter and are struggling to stay up. Sacking a manager who has proven to be capable of keeping us a solid championship side would be a massive gamble given our off-field aspirations.

I do agree. I love my side and have been watching them for 32 years. I want nothing more than them to do well and my insults were not ment to offend. I would not start any whispers on hear unless told by a good source. Feelings are running high because when you pay over four hundred quid a year to see your team you want them to do well, and the players who pick up in a week what takes me 6 months to earn need to understand that if they dont put a shift in and sweat blood for the club fans will not put up with that and will voice there frustrations. that is the way it has always and will always be. These boys get eveything done for them and they need to perform and the manager is responsible for all that. He runs the club.

Here, Here, They are employees, if there is any truth whatsoever in this drivel, then it's likely to be over the christmas party, that seems to be the most important thing on the minds of most professional footballers this time of year.

Again if there is any truth in this drivel, then surely we should be blaming the players and not the management, if they are sulking and playing in way to get the manager sacked, then surely they are the ones to be blamed.

I get it now this is not an anti Johnson thread, it's an anti player thread.

The manager brought in most of the players and it was certainly his team that played turned out today; I have not been happy with the situation since the Basso episode; What goes on behind closed doors goes on but is now apparently showing pitch side; not good :disapointed2se: SL is the only one to sort it/clear things up.

What a ridiculous statement to make, Tanzley. Fans pay their money and are entitled to be pissed off. Our supporters are no worse than other clubs, its crap to suggest that we deserve to watch shoddy football. There will always be tossers, and there are some on here, but the majority of BCFC fans are loyal, and get behind their team. There might well be trouble in the dressing room, in fact it would not be a surprise. But stop trying to be a superfan and suggesting others should go and watch their football somewhere else. It's pathetic.

I think you answered any query or point involved in your post. the point i made was about those "tossers on here", Not you or I? not the fan who will make reasoned judgements AFTER the game rather than before a ball has been kicked... they are the ones who deserve this kind of football.

Trouble in the dressing room is in my opinion a large part of football. However why that means "Johnson has lost the dressing room, We should sack him now" is beyond me.

I'm no superfan. anything but. but the delusions of this forum and whatever pocket of city "fans" they represent make me want them to leave... im sorry, but to think that becoming an established championship side within 3 years of coming up, with arguably the best squad ever to grace ashton gate is such a disgrace that the man who pretty much dragged our sorry excuse for a club out of league 1 should be sacked is laughable. just an opinion though.

NO, as long suffering season ticket paying holders we as a majority have had enough off Johnsons crap tactics, behavior (childish interviews - or lack of) and his impression he is some type of God. He has had enough money to waste, enough time and NO the vast majority will NOT wait until the end of the season to judge you?

The obvious is on the wall - You have over achieved, you are not good enough, DONT blame your players - FOR WHATSITS SAKE (Sorry Dolly) BLAME YOURSELF

NO, as long suffering season ticket paying holders we as a majority have had enough off Johnsons crap tactics, behavior (childish interviews - or lack of) and his impression he is some type of God. He has had enough money to waste, enough time and NO the vast majority will NOT wait until the end of the season to judge you?

The obvious is on the wall - You have over achieved, you are not good enough, DONT blame your players - FOR WHATSITS SAKE (Sorry Dolly) BLAME YOURSELF

and there we have it.

read it. go on Simon. if you can of course?

we have over achieved. so, you want GJ to be sacked for doing better than he should have? well done.

clever chap. I love the logic :noexpression:

Too early. GJ has to have more time, and for me much depends on whether he brings in a couple of wide players in January and whether he addresses his serial tactical ****ups. I wouldn't look to replace GJ this season unless it was looking like relegation but if we aren't close to the playoffs at the end of the season I would be looking at managers like Coppell and Curbishley.

Im going to reserve judgment untill after the January transfer window. IF and its a big IF Johnson can get the right wide men in then i think it will make a world of difference to our performances (look at the Leicester game for example).

So, given the performance at Leicester, we already have the right players? Yeah?

I think you answered any query or point involved in your post. the point i made was about those "tossers on here", Not you or I? not the fan who will make reasoned judgements AFTER the game rather than before a ball has been kicked... they are the ones who deserve this kind of football.

Trouble in the dressing room is in my opinion a large part of football. However why that means "Johnson has lost the dressing room, We should sack him now" is beyond me.

I'm no superfan. anything but. but the delusions of this forum and whatever pocket of city "fans" they represent make me want them to leave... im sorry, but to think that becoming an established championship side within 3 years of coming up, with arguably the best squad ever to grace ashton gate is such a disgrace that the man who pretty much dragged our sorry excuse for a club out of league 1 should be sacked is laughable. just an opinion though.

Good points to be fair - I fully agree with your first point. However, I think many supporters are making reasoned judgements on here after the game. There is a small minority of City fans who talk complete nonsense, though I think that applies to everywhere. The world's full of people like this sadly. Just rise above it. The club and what Johnson has achieved here is certainly not a disgrace, and anyone who thinks so needs their head looking at. I do feel, though, that perhaps he's taken us as far as he can. It's been poor for 2 years and nothing looks like changing anytime soon. Sad, but I think he's running out of ideas.

If todays game was nearly as bad as the Carlisle game, as someone said elsewhere, then we are relegated already :noexpression: passion, belief :Believe: determination and club spirit seems to have gone awol at the moment;

Give us our football and life back :yes:

So, given the performance at Leicester, we already have the right players? Yeah?

I never said we had the right players did i..

What i was implying was that Leicester game showed how dangerous we are when we go for it and play with width. In that game lets be honest we had two wingers who are very ordinary, so imagine what we could play like with two quality out and out wing men.

I still believe we are a few wide men away from being a real force in this league.

Same as last season then. Johnson do the honourable thing please.

I agree and disagree, he always seems to play that 5-3-2 formation which is pretty much annoying because we never seem to have any width and can never keep the ball, but at the leicester game we played a 4-4-2 and had width if im right? (wasn't there, listening on the radio), and we came out of that one 3-1 winners away from home, but on the other hand we have to be fair to Johnson because he has done a magnificant job at City, i mean he has a been a success story for us over the past couple of years.

I don't want a arguement but would be interested to know your reasons for still backing him?

No argument needed,

My reasons for still backing him are that we IMO have overacheived since he came and aslong as we dont get relegated im happy to be an established championship side until the new stadium is delivered,

When i look at the sides above us i would say (without knowing) we have a similar playing budget to none of the sides, i believe only Blackpool and perhaps swansea's would be smaller than ours, when i look at the sides below us i would say our budget was only bigger than 5 or 6 so in that respect were doing fine,

The average age of our side is young and the players will get better, We have been told how hard it is at the moment to get players to come and play for us so credit has to be given to GJ for managing to get the likes of Hartley, Sno and Maynard, I 100% belive this side is being built to peak in time for the new stadium.

I also understand that people are unhappy with the football being served up but i also blame the players as come 3pm its them who have to perform which IMO they are not doing, GJ cant be blamed for the chances we have missed this season and again cant be blamed for lack of concentration from players in the last 5 mins who are being payed vast sums of money to do a job for 90 minutes.

To sum it up I think GJ is in this posistion for overacheiving since he took over.

nope! Loggin off now..... Today was shit and its getting on my nerves....

But people need to realise 9TH

But it's not only been today we have been shit is it? More like every home game and many away games we have been shit.

Oh and we are lucky to be 9th, Really don't know how we are still in a decent position. Looking at the table it frustrates me even more because of where we could be instead of where we are lucky to be.

pls let me know if you think gjs had hes time?

Yeah i think he has, although he has done a fantastic job at City, we need a manager in who can bring width into the formations, plays with width more often and to not keep relying on Maynard for our goals, and we need to start scoring more, as our goal difference tells us!

How many more times do we have to fail to win a game and give points away at the end of a game before Johnson actually does something about it.Apart from talking after the game and stating the b100dy obvious he never seems to accept responsibilty or offer any solutions.He talks about the problems as if he an outsider and not involved.Johnson you are the manager so sort it out or if as it looks you are not capable do us a favour and leave.

nope! Loggin off now..... Today was shit and its getting on my nerves....

But people need to realise 9TH

I`m looking at our remaining home fixtures and see Watford, next up as our most probable easiest game on paper, after that I wouldnt like to guess at the next home win :unsure: Coventry? draw favourite,.,.,. anybody?

We are well off the pace teams below are getting it together, we are not.

As the weeks go on there seems to be less and less batting on GJ`s side, clock is ticking.

and there we have it.

read it. go on Simon. if you can of course?

we have over achieved. so, you want GJ to be sacked for doing better than he should have? well done.

clever chap. I love the logic :noexpression:

Sorry Jordan but what you dont allow for is just how bad the football has got mate. I know you are working now most Saturdays but if you had to watch we have, you would not be happy.

Archived