IGNORED

Shame On The Players

bristolcitysweden

Eleven of them out there not performing good enough. Don't blame the manager, he is not playing.

If his tactic don't work you have to take your responsibility and adopt to the game making necessary changes.

I would truly be ashamed of myself performing without any spirit what so ever.

Haven't you got any pride?

Eleven of them out there not performing good enough. Don't blame the manager, he is not playing.

If his tactic don't work you have to take your responsibility and adopt to the game making necessary changes.

:tumbleweed:

This is the best squad we've had in decades that should be competing at the top of the championship, have you seen our finances how much we are paying them! So we know they are good enough they just don't seem to be playing together as a team and thats down to the manager, at times yesterday they looked like complete strangers!

What tosh!

The players are more than capable - its the management that aren't utilising them in the right way. Cautious tactics and a deep fear of the managers wrath don't help.

Effort was certianly there and I dont think anyone is questioning a lack of commitment or effort. The effort is just not being utilised properly. And I understand what you are getting at, but the changes you are asking the players to make are so radical becuase of the system being played I dont think it is practicle to expect them to do so becuase of the rigid and unflexable nature of the tatics being used by the coaching staff.

If they did you can imagine the post match inquest in the changing room cant you? Hand grenade woudn't do it justice.

What tosh!

The players are more than capable - its the management that aren't utilising them in the right way. Cautious tactics and a deep fear of the managers wrath don't help.

I don't care if the players are capable before they show it. There is eleven lazy, overpaid bastards on the field not performing. That's the problem!

Have a good look at your bank account and feel SHAME

#######################

I don't care if the players are capable before they show it. There is eleven lazy, overpaid bastards on the field not performing. That's the problem!

Have a good look at your bank account and feel SHAME

#######################

Sorry that is just not true, plenty of effort there yesterday......lazy is not an adjective that is in anyway appropriate. I think your comments simply let the manager and coaching team off the hook...it is easy for them to beleive its that simple. Just like the nonsence peddled out by the managers union which states "when they cross the white line there is nothing I can do".

Sorry that is just not true, plenty of effort there yesterday......lazy is not an adjective that is in anyway appropriate. I think your comments simply let the manager and coaching team off the hook...it is easy for them to beleive its that simple. Just like the nonsence peddled out by the managers union which states "when they cross the white line there is nothing I can do".

I think you have to high hopes of a manager. I fully agree with their statement.

A manager is a butler making the players feel comfortable so that they can perform their best. He also picks the team but after that he should sit on the bench keeping his mouth shot til half time.

We coulden't get hold of the ball for a minute but of course that's the managers fault.

We have international players out there playing like chickens.

The reason we lost the ball a lot of the time, and if YOU WERE THERE, you would have noticed was that players in midfield were looking for a WIDE PLAYER to pass to and there was no-one. Reading closed all the gaps down the s0dd1ng middle and there was nowhere for us to go. The only argument you trot out is about bank accounts - total $h1t if you don't mind me saying. The effort from the players is not in question - the lack of formation, shape and tactics employed by anti-football most certainly are. How could a team "not trying" hang on for a draw in a Championship standard match? Have you ever played football and have you ever been in a team not lifting a finger for the manager?

What did Gerken and Skuse do wrong yesterday then? What did you see at Ashton Gate that I missed?

I can't believe your high thoughts of a manager. It's entirely up to the players picked to perform. We have international players on the field who can't outplay Reading and that is the managers fault?

Strange Reading could even play without a manager :tumbleweed:

Have you ever played football and were you at Ashton Gate yesterday?

Reading played with a Caretaker Manager who quickly instructed his players to hit the ball down the channels behind our wing backs who were twenty to thirty yards further up the pitch than when they play full back in order to drag our central defenders into wide positions by the way.

Gerken, Skuse and Hartley were crap yesterday then?

Frankly without those three in the side we would have lost by a much larger margine yesterday.

The management team are the ones responsible for the shower of shite being dished up at ashton gate. At least the players are giving it their all but because the management are so clueless the players have no idea where they should be or what role they are playing.

I don't think we give the other teams in the league enough credit. I love the Championship, better teams than the Premier League.

We have all given Reading credit, freely admitting that they comprehensively outplayed us from the moment the penalty hit the back of the onion bag. But is that acceptable from a Bristol City perspective? Should we be getting totally battered by a team who are managerless and fourth from bottom?

We have all given Reading credit, freely admitting that they comprehensively outplayed us from the moment the penalty hit the back of the onion bag. But is that acceptable from a Bristol City perspective? Should we be getting totally battered by a team who are managerless and fourth from bottom?

Pompy beat Liverpool, its always the teams fighting for their survival or those with a chance to impress a new manager, its a bad time to play Reading, but better than last yeah eh? didnt they stuff us 4-1?

I think Jan will be a much better time for us, get a few wins under our belt and everyone will be happy again, hopefully bring in a new player or 3, but we gotta shift teh dead wood.

Pompy beat Liverpool, its always the teams fighting for their survival or those with a chance to impress a new manager, its a bad time to play Reading, but better than last yeah eh? didnt they stuff us 4-1?

I think Jan will be a much better time for us, get a few wins under our belt and everyone will be happy again, hopefully bring in a new player or 3, but we gotta shift teh dead wood.

Stuffed us 4-1 with far better players. We were terrible yesterday, could easily have lost 6-1, and no amount of spin from anyone could or indeed should hide that.

so you think we will stArt winning without changing anything, magicword wave of a wand and hey presto3 points????

Who are those 3 players you talk about 2 wingers would be a good start, but ask yourself this,what type of manager starts a season without a recognised wide player in his squad???? Johnsons been blameless for far too long

Did these 11 players1) just come walking by and say lets go and have a game of football over there; or 2) did THE MANAGER hand pick these lads, tell them where to play and continue to pick most of them week after week; now if its 2 then THE MANAGER must carry the can his team etc,etc :disapointed2se:

If in fact its not down to the manager then what the eck is he managing.

how much have you had to drink???

you could have the best 11 players in the world but if a manager chooses a ridiculous formation that none of them are comfortable in and in no way gets the best out of those players then you arent going to see them realising anything like their potential.

as for your point about players changing the tactics themselves during a game off their own backs your having a laugh. our manager would bomb them out of the club for that. look at what happened with mcindoe. part of his falling out with GJ must of been down to GJ's asking him to tuck in.

even the biggest happy clappers cant defend johnsons current formations and mind set, all we get is he deserves more time for what he has done for us in the past. which is kind of fair enough, but dont blame the players for what is going on at present. i wouldnt be surprised at all if they were just as jarred of with it all as the fans (well those without rose tinted specs anyway).

how much have you had to drink???

you could have the best 11 players in the world but if a manager chooses a ridiculous formation that none of them are comfortable in and in no way gets the best out of those players then you arent going to see them realising anything like their potential.

as for your point about players changing the tactics themselves during a game off their own backs your having a laugh. our manager would bomb them out of the club for that. look at what happened with mcindoe. part of his falling out with GJ must of been down to GJ's asking him to tuck in.

even the biggest happy clappers cant defend johnsons current formations and mind set, all we get is he deserves more time for what he has done for us in the past. which is kind of fair enough, but dont blame the players for what is going on at present. i wouldnt be surprised at all if they were just as jarred of with it all as the fans (well those without rose tinted specs anyway).

I don't drink on Sundays. Sorry to disappoint you.

:tumbleweed:

This is the best squad we've had in decades that should be competing at the top of the championship, have you seen our finances how much we are paying them! So we know they are good enough they just don't seem to be playing together as a team and thats down to the manager, at times yesterday they looked like complete strangers!

Playng at a level consistently higher than we have for decades. Co-incidence? I think not.

Archived