IGNORED

Shame On The Players

bristolcitysweden

Haynes on the left, Sproule on the right and Sno in the hole?

You make it sound as though they were hugging the touchlines, getting to the byeline and crossing the ball in - which they didn't. Apart from the goals, two of which were moments of individual brilliance there wasn't much else to get excited about.

Eleven of them out there not performing good enough. Don't blame the manager, he is not playing.

If his tactic don't work you have to take your responsibility and adopt to the game making necessary changes.

I would truly be ashamed of myself performing without any spirit what so ever.

Haven't you got any pride?

this post is almost as farcical as the posts calling for GJs head.

To be fair, its probably a mixture of both but responsibility must ultimately be held by the management.

Imagine yourself being hired by your employer to do a certain job... Then a few weeks into said job you were sent into another department to do a slightly different job, one that you were nowhere near as good at, and you were taking criticism for it. You'd be frustrated and very demoralised and this would likely effect your performance in the job.

Its the same situation here... people need to remember that footballers are human too. They may have appeared to not give a shite on Saturday but how much of that is down to the way they are being organised and managed?

I think its very harsh blaming the players. We've all seen that they want to work hard and play for this club.

To be fair, its probably a mixture of both but responsibility must ultimately be held by the management.

Imagine yourself being hired by your employer to do a certain job... Then a few weeks into said job you were sent into another department to do a slightly different job, one that you were nowhere near as good at, and you were taking criticism for it. You'd be frustrated and very demoralised and this would likely effect your performance in the job.

Its the same situation here... people need to remember that footballers are human too. They may have appeared to not give a shite on Saturday but how much of that is down to the way they are being organised and managed?

I think its very harsh blaming the players. We've all seen that they want to work hard and play for this club.

managers are only human too. GJ may make mistakes but every manager does. Look at Rafa!! Even fergie makes mistakes now as does wenger, mourhinio etc. Reason they are at the very top becos over time they make least mistakes.

and a deep fear of the managers wrath don't help.

In that case I hope for their sake none ever get to play for Man U.

But think back to Reading's equaliser. I watched it several times on TV and the City player's body language said it all. They all appeared (to me at least) to think "We've done it again". I may be wrong, but I believe the players now expect to concede a late goal in every game.

Archived