IGNORED

Silly Season

bristolcitysweden

1.91 m (6 ft 3 in) tall centre back playing for AIK Solna Stockholm winning the double 2009.

Far better than McCombe & Nyatanga.

Take him on loan for three months, shoulden't be a problem.

An aggressive centre back with great technique.

Maybe better than McCombe, but Nyatanga has not done much wrong so far. I remember similar things said about Tamas Vasko, and he turned out to be next to useless.

1.91 m (6 ft 3 in) tall centre back playing for AIK Solna Stockholm winning the double 2009.

Far better than McCombe & Nyatanga.

Take him on loan for three months, shoulden't be a problem.

An aggressive centre back with great technique.

McCombe possibly, But what's wrong with Nyatanga?

Im sure Nyatanga is far better than this bloke who plays for AIK Solna Stockholm!?!

Maybe better than McCombe, but Nyatanga has not done much wrong so far. I remember similar things said about Tamas Vasko, and he turned out to be next to useless.

I'm quite hard to players although only having seen highlights on Player and to be kind to Nyatanga he is still young (Can't remember if he played against Sheffield W this season but watched him play for Derby against us at AG August last season).

I'm talking about a loan of a great player who would dictate our defence. A truly great character as well.

I can tell you for sure that he is far better than Nyatanga.

Ummmm. No you cant!

I know sweet FA about this 26 year old playing for some swedish outfit.

BUT I have seen nearly all of Nyatanga's performances in the English Championship.

I'm confident LN is far better now and still has loads of potential.

Ummmm. No you cant!

I know sweet FA about this 26 year old playing for some swedish outfit.

BUT I have seen nearly all of Nyatanga's performances in the English Championship.

I'm confident LN is far better now and still has loads of potential.

He got the potential but Derby would disagreee with you.

Hooiveld is far better.

He got the potential but Derby would disagreee with you.

Hooiveld is far better.

How can you judge a player on watching match highlights over the internet? And highlighting the point in the game where he may have been poor, Lewin is still only 21 or 22ish so he has alot of room for improvement. From what i've seen of Nyatanga he is surely better than this nobody playing in a very poor league.

How can you judge a player on watching match highlights over the internet? And highlighting the point in the game where he may have been poor, Lewin is still only 21 or 22ish so he has alot of room for improvement. From what i've seen of Nyatanga he is surely better than this nobody playing in a very poor league.

Have you beaten us for the last fifty years?

I have watched him live. He missed out on Church last Saturday to start with. He got the potential though.

-66 is as dead as -58.

Anyway, it was only a suggestion so don't worry!

Keep it up Tommy. Not sure about you saying he's better than Nyatanga, but always interesting to have foreign names put forward that we wouldn't otherwise hear of.

He sounds interesting as a potential colossus replacement for McCombe, and if he's genuinely aggressive and a leader type as you say he may well be an asset.

Maybe the City scouts will note his name from your recommendation and have a look at him.

I'm happy for your high thoughts of Nyatanga but he is far from a complete centre half.

I agree, but as has been said time and time again he is young and will improve.

This swedish guy you are talking about could be useless at this level. To come out with a statement of ''he will be better than Nayatanga'' is baffling, to say the least.

I agree, but as has been said time and time again he is young and will improve.

This swedish guy you are talking about could be useless at this level. To come out with a statement of ''he will be better than Nayatanga'' is baffling, to say the least.

I suggested a loan for three months, no more. Besides, he is Dutch and already playing in a side well capable of beating City.

Keep it up Tommy. Not sure about you saying he's better than Nyatanga, but always interesting to have foreign names put forward that we wouldn't otherwise hear of.

He sounds interesting as a potential colossus replacement for McCombe, and if he's genuinely aggressive and a leader type as you say he may well be an asset.

Maybe the City scouts will note his name from your recommendation and have a look at him.

Add pace.

Archived