IGNORED

Silly Season

bristolcitysweden

Maybe it just shows that we have a very poor/ limited scouting network, and maybe need to be open minded to suggestions. In this case, probably 15 minutes internet research and a phone call or two would have given an idea whether he was worth a closer look.

Maybe it just shows that we have a very poor/ limited scouting network, and maybe need to be open minded to suggestions. In this case, probably 15 minutes internet research and a phone call or two would have given an idea whether he was worth a closer look.
Exactly, If I was a scout I would be delighted to have a resource like this forum which has members from across the world who get to see players that he don't. You can never sign a player based on a forum recommendation or a YouTube clip but as we know the club reads this forum there is no harm in giving a few names for them to look at in case they haven't seen or heard of them before.

Scandinavia has some very good players scattered across it and I think we should pay closer attention to those countries as players are generally cheaper and there is some bargains to be had.

It would be a loan= no risk.

He is a great player and a leader on the pitch.

If only loans were no risk; Velicka (unfortunatly injured) had to pay

Stern John (terrible) had to pay.

And the jurys still out on Saborio but still we have to pay..

Also theres a big risk whether a player can adapt to the english leagues e.g. styvar..

so, there is quite a risk to loan moves.

Archived