IGNORED

Silly Season

bristolcitysweden

My big dream is that once my two teams will play (each other).

Will probably never happen since City quit the womens team :badmood:

(AIK Solna will play the qualification rounds for Champions League next year).

Ten years ago we played Barcelona, Arsenal and Fiorentina in the same league leading Barca one nil at home til extra time :whistle2:

1.91 m (6 ft 3 in) tall centre back playing for AIK Solna Stockholm winning the double 2009.

Far better than McCombe & Nyatanga.

Take him on loan for three months, shoulden't be a problem.

An aggressive centre back with great technique.

Out of interest, how long have you supported City and how did you start supporting them?

It's good to have you on here mate, adds a different perspective on things. If you reckon this player's good enough, then why not write to the club and tell them?? It may sound daft, but why not??

I haven't a clue who he is myself, but for all I know he could be better than Nyatanga!

Out of interest, how long have you supported City and how did you start supporting them?

It's good to have you on here mate, adds a different perspective on things. If you reckon this player's good enough, then why not write to the club and tell them?? It may sound daft, but why not??

I haven't a clue who he is myself, but for all I know he could be better than Nyatanga!

That's a long story but: 20th of November 1977.

Sunday morning the day after we made a draw, away, against Liverpool, being just above the relegation line.

In the next round we beat Middlesborough 4-1 Joe Royle scoring all etc.

Cheers

Tommy

I'm not in football and not even my family are listening to me ;)

How can you judge a player on watching match highlights over the internet? And highlighting the point in the game where he may have been poor, Lewin is still only 21 or 22ish so he has alot of room for improvement. From what i've seen of Nyatanga he is surely better than this nobody playing in a very poor league.

By the same arguement, how can we say this Hoolveld is NOT a potential Superstar for us?

Too many attacks on B.City Sweden here, I agree Nyatanga is a good player and a great prospect but to diss the guy's suggestion without knowing anything about the player he's talking about is disrespectful. Sweden, do you know if there are any clips of your man on You Tube?

No harm in looking at potential players. To me, Nyatanga looks nothing special, just an average Championship defender, and not as good as Fontaine. I agree that he has time to develop, but if that is the case, why not save half a million quid and start using Wilson? I think that the defence desperately needs a leader as Carey is nearing the end of his career and McCombe is not of championship standard.

Good on you Tommy. Were you the one on Wemblee Way with the Swedish flag hung on the fence before the Play Off final?

Always worth flagging up players - mentioned Alex Russell on here and a few months later he was signed.

Knowing the quality of Swedish women recommendations (with pictures) also welcomed! I'll get my raincoat.

Good on you Tommy. Were you the one on Wemblee Way with the Swedish flag hung on the fence before the Play Off final?

Always worth flagging up players - mentioned Alex Russell on here and a few months later he was signed.

Knowing the quality of Swedish women recommendations (with pictures) also welcomed! I'll get my raincoat.

The guy you spotted was Gunnar Heinemann, another old Scandinavian git ;)

p.s apologies if already posted but looks like we may have missed our chance on original target you mentioned

http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,12874_5844204,00.html

You clearly know your centre backs! You also add weight to that by saying that Nyatanga isnt good enough which is correct.

Seems that a loan wouldnt have been possible anyway. And I know who's going to pay him more money if its us against Celtic!

You clearly know your centre backs! You also add weight to that by saying that Nyatanga isnt good enough which is correct.

Seems that a loan wouldnt have been possible anyway. And I know who's going to pay him more money if its us against Celtic!

A loan would have been possible. Our economic situation is not the best. His agent is talking crap. Also says we play for 35 000 each single week which is bullshit. The stadion don't take 35 000 and last season only a handfull games where sold out.

Archived