IGNORED

Who Next?

Snufflelufagus

So with Lee Johnson now out on loan my question is who next for the boo boys?

Do you mean who is our next poorest player who we would be better off letting leave to be replaced to someone more suitable for the Championship and not League 1?

Just because the worst players get criticism doesn't mean the fans are the issue. If the player doesn't do good enough then they should be replaced and hopefully this is the case here.

i like to call this posistion,THE CHAIR, enoch was init, then lee j, ill go for uhhmm mcoombe.

It has to be a first team regular though otherwise no one can argue that the player never gets dropped - im going for Braders and lots of talk about his distribution.

Yep, just blame everything on the fans! Some of us never boo City players/ management, but that does not mean that we actually rate certain players.

Quite right Chappers. The holy than thou attitude of some people on here make me sick.I never booed Lee Johnson But I was critical of him when I thought that other players in the squad was better option.

I'm pleased he have gone to Derby I hope he does well for them but I think he his down the pecking order at City at the momment.

Lee was a special case because his Dad his the manager, I would be amazed that in 4 years at City it never cuased any problems with the rest of the squad, I'm sure there would of been an occassion when a player was left out of the team for them moan about Lee being pick in front of them because he was the Managers son.

Probably Fontaine, he's a good player who's done nothing wrong.

Yes, undoubtedly our next most underrated player, though nothing like as underrated as LJ. Why's Fonts out of favour atm? Anyone know?

McAllister is a good bet as he's basically undroppable atm. These guys are going to miss LJ a lot.

I think we've moved on to the management though, haven't we...

Yes, undoubtedly our next most underrated player, though nothing like as underrated as LJ. Why's Fonts out of favour atm? Anyone know?

McAllister is a good bet as he's basically undroppable atm.

I think we've moved on to the management though, haven't we...

Fonts is a quality player and proved it over the last couple of seasons. Why is he out of favour well only GJ can tell you that. Maybe its GJ who underrates him I know there are many supporters who rate him very highly and would certainly put him in the team ahead od McCommbe. But its the Manager who picks the team.

Fonts is a quality player and proved it over the last couple of seasons. Why is he out of favour well only GJ can tell you that. Maybe its GJ who underrates him I know there are many supporters who rate him very highly and would certainly put him in the team ahead od McCommbe. But its the Manager who picks the team.

It'll be someone who isn't good enough I guess.

Fonts is a quality player and proved it over the last couple of seasons. Why is he out of favour well only GJ can tell you that. Maybe its GJ who underrates him I know there are many supporters who rate him very highly and would certainly put him in the team ahead od McCommbe.

I put him quite far ahead of McCombe and Nyatanga.

A lot of his defending isn't flashy though it wows me sometimes. Concentration is his main weakness.

I think the boo boys should hang up their keyboards, if they havent got anything nice to say they shouldn't say it in such a direct and attacking manner. Instead of constantly bombarding individuals with abuse, why don't they suggest ways in which they can improve? or ways that they can become effective as an alternative.

I find it quite funny reading "johnson your s%$#" or "McCombe out" type posts. If you think your so intelligent to make these comments then why not use that to find the above suggestions.

I think the boo boys should hang up their keyboards, if they havent got anything nice to say they shouldn't say it in such a direct and attacking manner. Instead of constantly bombarding individuals with abuse, why don't they suggest ways in which they can improve? or ways that they can become effective as an alternative.

I find it quite funny reading "johnson your s%$#" or "McCombe out" type posts. If you think your so intelligent to make these comments then why not use that to find the above suggestions.

But why post something productive when you could just simply be ignorant of facts post something most gas heads would see as crazy and then watch it blow up on here and have so much fun watching it blow up on here.

Forums are great because anyone can add pretty much anything they want to any discussion but on the other hand they are completely idiotic because anyone can add pretty much anything they want to to any discussion.

Spot on!

How many supporters or posters on here have acheived the same level of success as GJ.

Yet they still think that they know best.

Do you mean who is our next poorest player who we would be better off letting leave to be replaced to someone more suitable for the Championship and not League 1?

Just because the worst players get criticism doesn't mean the fans are the issue. If the player doesn't do good enough then they should be replaced and hopefully this is the case here.

Good post.

Who knows, without the intense scrutiny of everyone at AG, GJ might start playing.

Yet another stupid post on OTIB.

I was going to start my responce with "I cannot believe City fans are already starting to discuss who their next target is going to be" but then on reflection realised this is exactly how a minority of City supporters have behaved for decades.

For god's sake (or f**ks sake if you don't believe) give it a rest. Try something radical and support all players who pull on the shirt in the name of BCFC., you never know it might benefit the club as a whole.

Yet another stupid post on OTIB.

I was going to start my responce with "I cannot believe City fans are already starting to discuss who their next target is going to be" but then on reflection realised this is exactly how a minority of City supporters have behaved for decades.

For god's sake (or f**ks sake if you don't believe) give it a rest. Try something radical and support all players who pull on the shirt in the name of BCFC., you never know it might benefit the club as a whole.

Quite agree with you Cityhead. My enthusiasm for OTIB is fast waning simply because it has become a moaners paradise. Stand by for the flack. :preacher:

Archived