IGNORED

Basso

Dastardly and Muttley

Think its the right move for all partys, good news for Basso especially. Fair play that SL can recognize its worth taking a financial hit to improve the dressing room. Will he stay in England of maybe Spain, Portugal somewhere warmer for him?

Will be remembered well once the dust has settled, he was an inspiration and I don't think we'll ever forget him. So I hope he finds what hes looking for - whatever that is.

Get him off the wage bill? My guess is when he leaves it will be with a nice pay off and I think he will also be given some money to keep his mouth shut aswell.

Get him off the wage bill? My guess is when he leaves it will be with a nice pay off and I think he will also be given some money to keep his mouth shut aswell.

There are plenty of scenarios how it can work out, it all depends on who comes in for him, if its a club Basso likes who are willing to pay him a good wage it will be much better for us, but if its a skint club who Basso is not too keen on it could cost SL a little bit to 'grease the wheels' . Thats just where we are with Basso i think. Nothing has been ruled out yet.

Whadda you mean keep his mouth shut, about what is that you refer to? :o

Good luck Adriano enjoyed watching you sad it come's to this proberly more to do with the little cockney bully boy than you..

wtf has it got to do with dennis wise

Another sad ending for a great and undeniably inspiring player. I doubt we will ever fully understand what truly happened, but I think him leaving is for the best, this speculation needs to end. Thank you for everything you did for us Basso, you truly were a great motivation to both fans and players and remain one of my favourite football personalities of all time.

I reckon Portsmouth could be interested. James will obviously leave and a pompey supporting friend of mine tells me Ashdown wants to leave as well. Basso would be a decent keeper to pick up on a free as they obviously don't have the money to buy anyone.

Just an idea...

Firstly, Pompey are currently subjected to a transfer embargo, I think. And secondly, it's not just money to buy anyone - at this point in time they don't have money to pay anyone.

Definitely won't be Pompey!

Good luck Adriano enjoyed watching you sad it come's to this proberly more to do with the little cockney bully boy than you..

Backed into a corner and left with no option i.m.o. the premship,money and Brasil rubbish put out is way off :disapointed2se:

Backed into a corner and left with no option i.m.o. the premship,money and Brasil rubbish put out is way off :disapointed2se:

Change the record. Johnson has said time after time - he wants him to stay.

Basso on the other hand WANTS to go. he also has said this many times.

how do you know? Because a few are p*ssed off everything that goes wrong is all GJ fault. Basso wont sign a contract which is on the table which i suspect will be a minimum of 4k a week, a contract which im sure the majority of us would dream of, If he does not want to sign it then see ya later Basso and i could not care less where he ends up.

O.K why does he WANT to go?, why would he want to go? dont you think the decision was a bit sudden and complete change;

O.K why does he WANT to go?, why would he want to go? dont you think the decision was a bit sudden and complete change;

So he can play at a higher level....

If its because of a disagreement then he should get over it. the club offered him a very good contract....

I it was over the contract and money dont you think an agreement would have been reached ages ago i.e. similar to Orr. It seems more than that.....

how do you know? Because a few are p*ssed off everything that goes wrong is all GJ fault. Basso wont sign a contract which is on the table which i suspect will be a minimum of 4k a week, a contract which im sure the majority of us would dream of, If he does not want to sign it then see ya later Basso and i could not care less where he ends up.

:disapointed2se::fastasleep: and you know this how?

Fed up with this roudabout again, I`m off it.

He has hardly said that. He said circumstances are different and he'd like to thank the supporters for their support. Noone knows exactly whats gone on, and bullshit did GJ offer him the clubs highest paid contract.

So he can play at a higher level....

If its because of a disagreement then he should get over it. the club offered him a very good contract....

Depends who it was with :disapointed2se: believe what you must :sub: before another lock down.

Archived