IGNORED

Tonights Match Coverage

loudred4ever

Does any one if the commentary online will be in english or welsh, as i cant stand the welsh commentary on the tele??

Radio Bristol will be providing commentry I imagaine. It will also be on World if you subscribe. You can mute the TV and if you have Sky plus just pause it for for a second to erase the time lag.

Never used S4C so a question. Can the game be watched on the PC?

If so do you need to sign up or down load any software. The last thing

I want is to flaff around 10mins before the KO trying to work it out.

If you have Sky its on Ch 134. You can also get it on some freeview boxes but you'll have to search for it. Different channels for different freeview boxes - certainly in my area Nailsea/Clevedon anyway. The programme started at 7.30pm last week.

I don't know if S4C is available on PC or not.

Radio Bristol will be providing commentry I imagaine. It will also be on World if you subscribe. You can mute the TV and if you have Sky plus just pause it for for a second to erase the time lag.

The Radio Bristol commentary for the first game was very poor - being able to see the action at the same time made me realise how much they miss out telling us.

Far too much banal chat going on with the co-commentator which, on this occasion at least, added nothing.

Scoring to show Bridgend v Bristol City

sgorioccfc480.jpg

Bydd gêm ail gyfle trydedd rownd y Cwpan FA rhwng Caerdydd a Bristol City i'w gweld yn fyw ar S4C nos Fawrth, 19 Ionawr (y rhaglen i ddechrau am 1935 GMT). The third game will come around the FA Cup between Bridgend and Bristol City can be seen live on S4C on Tuesday evening, 19 January (the program starting at 1935 GMT).

Oh dear, now i am confused:tumbleweed:

Did I hear someone say last time that there was a way on getting an english commentary on S4C, behind some button or menu or something? Or maybe i dreamt that...

I thought you can only get English subtitles, not actual English commentary. I think most of us had the tv on and Radio bristol for the commentary last time which was a bit ahead of the action.

I'm wondering if there will be full commentary tonight, (where is NTTDS when you need him?), as I think the Gas are away too.

With the first leg the Radio Bristol commentary(on DAB radio) was AHEAD of the Sky pictures on Ch.134.

Quite annoying when a player was about to shoot - and you had already been told he has missed!

CR

doesn't look like its on thefa.com to me. :/

I get the following error message when trying to watch S4C online : Windows Media Player cannot connect to the server. The server name might not be correct, the server might not be available, or your proxy settings might not be correct. Anyone else with this problem?

With the first leg the Radio Bristol commentary(on DAB radio) was AHEAD of the Sky pictures on Ch.134.

Quite annoying when a player was about to shoot - and you had already been told he has missed!

CR

your right CR, commentary was ahead , so pausing the T.V would be pointless, resorted to just watching with no sound, better than listening to Hartson droning on in welsh.speechless-smiley-040.gif

I get the following error message when trying to watch S4C online : Windows Media Player cannot connect to the server. The server name might not be correct, the server might not be available, or your proxy settings might not be correct. Anyone else with this problem?

Yep, I got that. Heeeeeeeeeeellllllllllllllpppppppppppppppppp!tumbleweed.gif

CR

Your right CR, commentary was ahead, so pausing the T.V would be pointless, i resorted to watching with no sound, better than listening to Hartson droning on in welshspeechless-smiley-040.gif

just checked fa.com live:

19:45 Brentford FC - Doncaster Rovers FC Scheduled

19:45 Notts County FC - Forest Green Rovers FC Scheduled

19:45 Cardiff City FC - Bristol City FC Scheduled

19:45 Accrington Stanley FC - Gillingham FC Scheduled

So looks like its on there

I read that as meaning that the match is scheduled to take place, that's all.

The official site does not mention TheFA.com so I suspect that they are not streaming it.

Radio Bristol commentary via the web & S4C pictures would seem the best bet online.

(I think BBC Local Radio still have FA cup commentary rights for the internet)

what are you trying to watch? just clicked the preview of our match and that loads fine for me

Yep, I got that. Heeeeeeeeeeellllllllllllllpppppppppppppppppp!tumbleweed.gif

Next to the view live link It says 'when S4C live is available click here' . So it maybe that whatever is on S4C atm isn't available online but the match later (coverage starts at 7.35) will be. Otherwise i shall try the other link in this thread.

Archived