IGNORED

Straight Back In The Side?

Chez

Now that Belly and Louis are fit for selection against Brighton this Saturday, do they have a devine right to come straight back into the side as they are senior players or should reputations count for nothing? I personally think that Woody should be kept in the team as he's been one of our most consistent performers in the last few weeks and Big Kev deserves to keep his place after 2 goals last week. Your thoughts?

Guest WillsbridgeRed

I think Woodman deserves his place, but then for a game like Brighton I'd go with Bell, much more sure of himself.

Brown on form is our best player i feel, he's so fast and confident going on a run, but then he doesn't perform enough.

If the bloke started scoring and was full of confidence he would become a fans fav overnight. Give Aaron Brown till the end of the season, and by then he will be our top player

Guest Lockerman

I agree with bcfc Seattle, I hope that the only change Wilson is prepared to make would be to put Carey at centre back in place of Butler who is having a mare of a season and needs to be dropped for the sake of the club and himself.

But Woody has to be the first name on the team sheet between him and Bell, he is a transformation, and in reply to robbored I would have said that the present players have been gaing that essential experience over the past few weeks so lets go with them.

:clap:

I think carey will walk straight back into the team, i dont think bell will, woodman has certainly showed he deserves a first team place on recent performances.

Totally agree with bcfc seattle and lockerman, would be nice to see, carey replace butler, and stick butler on the bench for a game, see how we perform.

I would have Carey in as he is 10 times the player Amankwaah is but the left side is more difficult - I have praised Woodman for a couple of years and championed his inclusion and have been pleased with most of his performances in general BUT Bell is so much better at crossing a ball plus his greater ability at dead ball kicks - difficult decision but I would probably start Bell with Woodman on the bench as he can play on both sides as full back.

IBUT Bell is so much better at crossing a ball plus his greater ability at dead ball kicks - difficult decision but I would probably start Bell with Woodman on the bench as he can play on both sides as full back.

So what you are saying is Bell is better as long as he doesn't have to run? I guess this skill has allowed Stoichov to stick around for years, but in a "defender" not a great trait to have.

Archived