IGNORED

Who Would You Want?

CityCiderEd

162 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Polls and other topics like this don't help the current situation at all, why can't you just support who is ever in charge and who is playing on the pitch surely that is more beneficial than all this?

It has been like a Johnson witch hunt this season 1st LJ now GJ, god help whoever is next. On the subject of LJ why the hell was Hartley not booed or ranted at for his average display midweek, I am sur eif that was a certain player out on loan thats all we would of heard!

I voted Johnson. I've just watched the Pre-Middlesbrough interview and he looks like he's had the kicking of a lifetime. There's no doubt that the players switched off after the first couple of goals (so says Cary) and the back four might just as well have not turned up if you look at their positioning for the goals themselves. SL has also read them the Riot Act. Shit happens. Let's see how Middlesbrough goes.

Does he say that in the interview? Interesting if SL did?

Riot Act is my spin. GJ said SL was at the video post mortem and outlined the financial implications of the situation. It won't have been pretty. I used to work for SL and when it comes to his pocket he doesn't take any *******g about.

I'm with you on Cameron Diaz.

Riot Act is my spin. GJ said SL was at the video post mortem and outlined the financial implications of the situation. It won't have been pretty. I used to work for SL and when it comes to his pocket he doesn't take any *******g about.

I'm with you on Cameron Diaz.

Hopefully he told them that this weeks pay would be going to a charity of his chioce

At least Diaz would be something to look at next time we are 4-0 down at half time!

:wub:

Why O'Driscoll and Adkins when neither are proven at the top level and both would require big compesnation packages. Both Coppell and Curbishley would be tempted by us.

I wouldn't have thought Adkins wouldn't have required a big compensation package but I am no expert on the ins and outs of S****horpe. It's just he seems to have S****horpe playing entertaining football and has worked with a small budget and without too much disrespect to S****horpe would probably love the chance to step up a level to our club.

As for Curbishley he has just gotten so much cash out of West Ham he can afford to wait for a job in the premier league rather than risking his reputation dropping down a division.

Coppell would be ok I guess despite the fact he is the most monotonous man in history. But some of his valuable 'top level experience' that you mention was getting Reading relegated.

I don't see why top level experience is a must if I'm honest. I know people want a manager who has gotten out of this division before but it's no guarantee of them being able to do a good job and it's just gonna end up more expensive. And say SL was to weild the axe on GJ we'd already be paying a hefty compensation sum to him anyway. Couple that with the fact that the club is leaking money anyway and maybe a move for some of the higher profile names isn't financially viable.

I voted Johnson. I've just watched the Pre-Middlesbrough interview and he looks like he's had the kicking of a lifetime. There's no doubt that the players switched off after the first couple of goals (so says Cary) and the back four might just as well have not turned up if you look at their positioning for the goals themselves. SL has also read them the Riot Act. Shit happens. Let's see how Middlesbrough goes.

Agreed, I also watched the interview and it looked to me that GJ (albeit a little bit down atm) is determined to prove that he is still the man to take us forward. He even apologised in the interview for the performance, which some have criticised him (including me) for not taking responsibility for the results/perfomances in recent weeks.

I think we should stick with GJ until the summer, SL has obviously given him a bollocking of a lifetime and quite rightly so.

We have quality throughout the whole squad and a back line who should NOT be conceding this many goals/late goals. Let's go to Boro positive and not collapse at the first sight of an opposition attack!

Come on you Reds!!!

Good shout.

Do you not think that getting rid of one manager who is struggling at Championship level, and recruiting him with another manager that is unproven at Championship level, with a lesser pedigree then Johnson is a bit, well....daft. Yeah Eddie Howe and Tisdale etc, have done a great job at lower league level, so did Johnson at a similar sized club. Surely it would be a massive gamble. What makes you think either one of these would do a better job then Johnson? (thats not me being funny, just wondering)

IF Johnson goes, we HAVE to get an experienced manager at this level! Its a MUST! Trust me when I say Curbishley is not as out of reach as you may like to think

Do you not think that getting rid of one manager who is struggling at Championship level, and recruiting him with another manager that is unproven at Championship level, with a lesser pedigree then Johnson is a bit, well....daft. Yeah Eddie Howe and Tisdale etc, have done a great job at lower league level, so did Johnson at a similar sized club. Surely it would be a massive gamble.

IF Johnson goes, we HAVE to get an experienced manager at this level! Its a MUST! Trust me when I say Curbishley is not as out of reach as you may like to think

He wants a prem team...

What do you have against unproven managers - ALL managers started out unproven

Polls and other topics like this don't help the current situation at all, why can't you just support who is ever in charge and who is playing on the pitch surely that is more beneficial than all this?

It has been like a Johnson witch hunt this season 1st LJ now GJ, god help whoever is next. On the subject of LJ why the hell was Hartley not booed or ranted at for his average display midweek, I am sur eif that was a certain player out on loan thats all we would of heard!

Thank god for common sense - I suspect Hartley didn't get booed because his dad isn't manager. He didn't need to shower after the game as he wasn't dirty.

Do you not think that getting rid of one manager who is struggling at Championship level, and recruiting him with another manager that is unproven at Championship level, with a lesser pedigree then Johnson is a bit, well....daft. Yeah Eddie Howe and Tisdale etc, have done a great job at lower league level, so did Johnson at a similar sized club. Surely it would be a massive gamble. What makes you think either one of these would do a better job then Johnson? (thats not me being funny, just wondering)

People at 50+ are passed people. Scared to death and not prepared to take any risk what so ever. Five year contact or not.

Archived