IGNORED

Who Would You Want?

CityCiderEd

162 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

why has no one mentioned george burley??? or have i missed something and he's not avaliable??

bags of championship experience, prem experience (got ipswich into the uefa cup) and plays decent football. i dont think he'd be an unrealistic target for us either.

My point........ same thread going on without the vote in every bloody topic take a grip, im emotional i am gutted whats happened lets all take 2 and release we are moving in the right direction, we all expect instant sucess it wont happen, please lets stop tis huge divide occurring. Johnson is here and for a while, do we really need a thread like this, no we dont. If this carrys on we will turn what could be a building season into a bloody releagtion battle, sort it

I for one do not expect instant success. I believe that in his 5th season as manager GJ should be able to compete with a team that is only 4 points above us in the league. The fact that we have played this team twice in the two weeks leading up to this game, the fact we're at home, and the fact that they are our fiesrce rivals makes me think we should be looking to win the game, therefore losing in such a horrendous manner suggests to me GJ may have lost his way. This coupled with 18 months of dull uninspiring football and drastically falling ticket sales makes me think that maybe his time is up. And what does your last comment mean? Do you honestly believe that fans bickering on the supporters forum is going to cause our team to lose it's way so much that we drop into a relegation battle? Because I sincerely do not.

Polls and other topics like this don't help the current situation at all, why can't you just support who is ever in charge and who is playing on the pitch surely that is more beneficial than all this?

It has been like a Johnson witch hunt this season 1st LJ now GJ, god help whoever is next. On the subject of LJ why the hell was Hartley not booed or ranted at for his average display midweek, I am sur eif that was a certain player out on loan thats all we would of heard!

Because you fool, Hartley, like all the team was poor on Tuesday but that is the first match he was average. Our little Lee is not fit to lace Hartleys boots and we all know that LJ is not good enougth, even some of the coaching staff think that from what i have been told, remember form is temporary and class is permenant. I do agree that these polls are bullshit. Support the manager untill he is gone then do a poll for the next manager but get behind him for gods sake, I am in favour of a change yes, but while Garry is in charge i will get behind the team

Archived