IGNORED

The Transfer Deadline Day Thread...

Evy11_BCFC

:laugh:, Kevin Mac is 1 of the best fullbacks in this division. No way would Cardiff sell

No way would Cardiff want to sell. But if they have to sell then some players could be moving on.

The players that move on will always be the ones that others want to buy.

I wouldn't exactly be gobsmacked if Gavin Williams moved on today, possibly in a loan deal, as he hasn't even made the subs bench in recent weeks.

The other issue that will definitely be resolved today is whether Lee Johnson comes back to us, goes permanently to Derby or extends his loan, my guess would be the latter.

From BBC Website:

Now we're getting a whiff that Coventry striker Leon Best - linked with a move to hometown team Nottingham Forest for the last 144,345 deadline days - is on the brink of a move to Newcastle United.

Just in time for Saturday. Every little helps.

After all the chit-chat, Victor Moses Finally moves on to ..... Wigan.

BBC: Wigan have confirmed the signing of Victor Moses from Crystal Palace on a three-and-a-half-year deal. The 18-year-old - previously linked with Barca, Real Madrid, Liverpool, Chelsea and Spurs - joins for about £2.5m.

From Guardian's live updates:

11.06am: "I have just seen Leroy Lita outside Bristol Temple Meads station wearing a white puffer jacket and shades," writes Jimmy in Bristol. "In a most extraordinary example of the madness of the transfer merri-go round, with former Bristol City flop Lee Miller joining Boro, Strachan is seemingly willing to let former Bristol City hero Lita re-join the Robins until the end of the season."

Which MUST be lies. No chance. No way. No thanks.

Archived