IGNORED

The Transfer Deadline Day Thread...

Evy11_BCFC

How prolific was Akinde at a much lower level?

I like the look of him too - to an extent - but I'm not convinced he's got goals in him at this level.

Doesn't Saborio have a fairly prolific record at International level - something like 1 in 3?

Surely there must be alot more to come from him if GJ uses him properly, particularly now we have at least one player capable of putting crosses in.

He scored 10 in 19 games for Ebbsfleet and that is why we bought him. His first spell at Wycombe brought goals too. When he has played for us he has looked pretty capable. His first game for us against Plymouth at home delivered his first goal. he hasn't had a look in since, just the odd few minutes as a sub.

In my opinion, I believe if we had given him a run he would easily be at Championship standard now and the need for Saborio and Ageyamang wouldn't be there. I would say that delaying putting him in the team demoralises him rather than builds up his confidence and ability.

Would have much preferred to have seen David Healy to Patrick Acupuncture and sad to see Big John depart again??? So the sum total of our January signings are a third choice keeper from Crewe who has had his contract terminated, a winger from Barnsley who struggled to get a regular starting place and a "quality" QPR reject whom their fans just cannot conceal their mirth and delight about us taking off their hands.................

In GJ (and his ace talent spotting brother Pete) we trust

GOD HELP US

Would have much preferred to have seen David Healy to Patrick Acupuncture and sad to see Big John depart again??? So the sum total of our January signings are a third choice keeper from Crewe who has had his contract terminated, a winger from Barnsley who struggled to get a regular starting place and a "quality" QPR reject whom their fans just cannot conceal their mirth and delight about us taking off their hands.................

GOD HELP US

i know that patrick agyemang hasn't done anything yet, but give him a chance mate- you never know! and the keeper collis isn't bad, about as good as chris weale.

But this really annoys me, how you can make the signing of JCR sound bad, he's been are best player in the last two games, and has been what everyone has been asking for, a winger who can beat a man and put a decent cross in englandsmile4wf.gif

GOD HELP US

As in Dads Army.... Private Frazer (John Laurie) is a miserable old Scotsman whose favourite saying is "We're doomed!".speechless-smiley-040.gif

i know that patrick agyemang hasn't done anything yet, but give him a chance mate- you never know! and the keeper collis isn't bad, about as good as chris weale.

But this really annoys me, how you can make the signing of JCR sound bad, he's been are best player in the last two games, and has been what everyone has been asking for, a winger who can beat a man and put a decent cross in englandsmile4wf.gif

Agree about JCR being a good signing as the winger we have all been crying out for so why play him as one of a centre midfield 3 up at Boro on saturday, atleast until the sending off anyway!!!

Archived