IGNORED

Watford Vs City

Dan Of The Dolman

Riaz you've had a malfunction. McAllister and Orr are playing as wingbacks. GJ has said we're going a bit longer because of the shift so we might not hear them anyway!

So thats 5-2-3? a interesting formation to be honest I'd rather clarkson was up top poaching as thats what he does best with Sno in the hole and Clarkson instead of Aygemang. Will be interesting to see how LJ plays I had a thought he'd play today but who knows maybe the Derby loan will make him more refreshed. Oh and nice to see we have a defender on the bench today crazy how we didn't on saturday I don't think ?

someone is very ill at the mo.

apologies

There you go;

Bristol City: Gerken; Carey, Nyatanga, Fontaine; Orr, Johnson, Skuse, McAllister; Clarkson; Saborio, Aygemang. Subs: Hartley, Elliott, Collis, Williams, Sproule, J.Wilson, Sno.

Go and sort 'someone' out Riaz!

There you go;

Bristol City: Gerken; Carey, Nyatanga, Fontaine; Orr, Johnson, Skuse, McAllister; Clarkson; Saborio, Aygemang. Subs: Hartley, Elliott, Collis, Williams, Sproule, J.Wilson, Sno.

Go and sort 'someone' out Riaz!

Is that the team, oh well i predicted city would win, now changed my mind

watford 5

city 0

disapointed2se.gif

Three chickens in central midfield.

Lansbury certain to run the park

Cleverley being out is very good news.

Cleverley and Lansbury are not only outstanding players but they've also gelled into a formidable partnership.

I'm not looking forward to the next two hours all the same.

Archived