IGNORED

Watford Vs City

Dan Of The Dolman

snack.gif

I think that sums it up to be fair. The man is getting more clueless by the week and what we need right now is someone who can steady the sinking ship and get us 13 points before the end of the season for starters. I think we need someone in who will bring everyone back off loan and judge the squad without FAVOURTISM and pick a side from there rather than the under performing same old same old. Like it or lump it he COULD'NT WAIT to get his boy back into the starting line up - some difference he has made tonight.

Thanks for everything Gary.... i never thought id say this but you have taken us as far as you can. Your tactics now are just baffling ?

The whole club needs refreshing - the football this year is terrible - ive never been so bored at the gate (and the few away days i've done this year)

When will he see that Orr and McCallister are only average full backs - how on earth did you think they could play probably the most difficult position in football - wing back ?

Im tired of watching orr smash another cross into the ateyo/williams..... WINGERS....PLEASE

We are a laughing stock on other forums when they play us - i feel a very difficult few weeks ahead im afraid !

Told you so is no solace!

A lot of us have seen this for months and been told how dare we? We unedjewkatid buffoons questioning the Messiah - what a joke!

My tiny brain thinks we cannot turn this around - if GJ can then I will accept he has something - it wont happen though

The commentator certainly isn't mincing his words.

Does he know something we don't?dunno.gif

McCallister struggling for the 2nd half.

Thought the same. He's usually very positive but is being particularly blunt tonight.

As he should be of course. We sound like we have been truly awful tonight.

Told you so is no solace!

A lot of us have seen this for months and been told how dare we? We unedjewkatid buffoons questioning the Messiah - what a joke!

My tiny brain thinks we cannot turn this around - if GJ can then I will accept he has something - it wont happen though

Yup. Sad ain't it.

Archived