IGNORED

Watford Vs City

Dan Of The Dolman

Sproule certainly seems to be making a difference. I just can't see how Johnson can't grasp how he should be used and let him start games (Liecster away anyone).

I would say Ivan is the most improved player this season.

If he did know he would instruct Bradley Orr to play him in rather than tuck inside ever time he had the ball.

Not surprising really - his history at City is one good game in a blue moon.

Not true actually. The epitomy of a confidence player. When he's hot, he should be in the side week in, week out.

But it's hardly fair for people to say this is something Johnson can't grasp when, along with Lee Johnson and McCombe, he's generally high up on the boo boys' list.

Not surprising really - his history at City is one good game in a blue moon.

I think he can be a decent sub but he's shown himself unable to deliver an end product too often IMO. At the moment we have no other option if we want a right winger, something I was hoping we'd remedy in the summer.

Not sure about a threadbare squad, we have plenty of players and a good crop of youngster coming through, but no balance in the squad. I think we had more pressing priorities in January than signing a useless striker and Crewes third choice keeper.

nothing that GJ could have done in Jan would have made any difference, the bloke doesn't know what he is doing anymore.

With Maynard, Haynes, Hartley (assuming he must have a niggle), JCR and Sno all fit, we wont go down.

The team selection stinks what with Little Lee going straight in..BUT..there are reasons for it. Our squad is threadbare.

This season just needs to go down as a write off, moving away from 4-4-2 that served us so well has not worked out evidently.

GJ is not a bad manager, were just having a bit of a nightmare this season. Ever since Velicka went down for the season after 5 minutes its all been doom and gloom.

You do realise we could be just a couple of points off the relegation places on saturday!

Things need changing now, get rid of johnson and Millen, thank them for where they have got us to, and bring some one in to freshen things up, clearly things are not being redressed under GJ or Millen, at least if we act now we have time for emergency loans etc, and going by the last couple months of the last two seasons march and april are unlikely to be a ed of roses under GJ's charge, nothings changing and nothings being learnt, either he can't see the errors of his way or he doesn't want to see them, time to go Gary, thankyou and goodbye.

Not true actually. The epitomy of a confidence player. When he's hot, he should be in the side week in, week out.

But it's hardly fair for people to say this is something Johnson can't grasp when, along with Lee Johnson and McCombe, he's generally high up on the boo boys' list.

Very true but the manager just doesn't understnad that Sproule is an out and out attacker who should roam on the shoulder of the last defender, waiting to run into the space behind the defender, not constantly have to track back and tuck in. Its what got McIndoes goat and to be fair, McIndoe in my view was right.

Guest BCFC_CR33DY

LJ is an unprofessional idiot.

To me it seems like he always gets himself involved with the ref and arguments with the opposision like he is trying to prove himself as he can't do so with footballing ability as he dosent have any.

It's a joke that he started tonight ahead of Hartley, Elliott and Williams.

Bar Haynes, Hartley and Sno, the signings have not worked out for sure. Cant get it right all the time.

Im as pissed off at the situation at the next man, but GJ cannot lose the plot overnight. A succession of transfer, injuries etc have gone against us, were in teh shit, but i think we can come through it and push on again.

No team does better than the previous season every single year, just not possible, no matter who the manager. Got to take the ups with the downs imo.

IF we got a new man in and the miracle transformation didnt materialise and we went down, then what, get rid of another manager and become QPR? No thanks.

IF we go down as a result of the shitty shit thats happened this season, GJ is the best man to get us back up.

Completely disagree.

Ivan has one sensational game per season.

He follows one good game with 4 insignificant ones where he barely seems to want the ball. That's why he isn't in the side 'week-in, week out."

Inconsistency epitomised and a very poor crosser of the ball.

now 5 pts above the drop zone

make that 4 points, Reading win and leap frog Scunny, who are losing, 33 points to our 37. At the moment 3 teams are set to leap frog us, making us 16th, still can't go down everyone? If it wasn't for Maynard making goals from nothing in the early part of the season we would be down there already, now his goals have dried up......

CCC Table

Keeping an eye on the league table it looks dodgy so far.

reading 1 plymouth 0 results stay like this and that puts Reading on 32 points

5 POINTS OFF 3rd FROM BOTTOM, AS IT STANDS, forget this play off talk.

We are dropping like a lead balloon and other sides are picking up wins below us

crying.gifcrying.gifcrying.gifcrying.gifcrying.gifcrying.gif

update reading now 1-1 smile.gif still not good looking at the table

CCC Table

Keeping an eye on the league table it looks dodgy so far.

reading 1 plymouth 0 results stay like this and that puts Reading on 32 points

5 POINTS OFF 3rd FROM BOTTOM, AS IT STANDS, forget this play off talk.

We are dropping like a lead balloon and other sides are picking up wins below us

crying.gifcrying.gifcrying.gifcrying.gifcrying.gifcrying.gif

end the pain now Steve

Completely disagree.

Ivan has one sensational game per season.

He follows one good game with 4 insignificant ones where he barely seems to want the ball. That's why he isn't in the side 'week-in, week out."

Inconsistency epitomised and a very poor crosser of the ball.

It does appear to look that way but as I posted above I beleive personaly that it is more to do with negitive and defensive tatics from the coaching staff. His end product I do agrre is inconsistant at best but its the ability to run and the opponents and create space that we desperately need.

Bar Haynes, Hartley and Sno, the signings have not worked out for sure. Cant get it right all the time.

Im as pissed off at the situation at the next man, but GJ cannot lose the plot overnight. A succession of transfer, injuries etc have gone against us, were in teh shit, but i think we can come through it and push on again.

No team does better than the previous season every single year, just not possible, no matter who the manager. Got to take the ups with the downs imo.

IF we got a new man in and the miracle transformation didnt materialise and we went down, then what, get rid of another manager and become QPR? No thanks.

IF we go down as a result of the shitty shit thats happened this season, GJ is the best man to get us back up.

If we go down, bye bye stadium and bye bye SL!

Hello administration etc!!!

Archived