IGNORED

Watford Vs City

Dan Of The Dolman

Could be 5 points if Reading win at home disapointed2se.gif

Johnson should drop this playoff facade and get some blood and thunder into the side's mentality. Our recent run is so bad that many fans would aspire to mid-table safety.

A relegation fight is most likely.

Another one injured during the warm up???? What the heck is the problem? I'm no physician but surely that's not right. Presumably they warm up every day - surely they know how to do it.

And now we're 2-0 down. Oh dear - this is going to be a night of the long knives.

I repeat what I have said on this site few times -- it is a long time since we have come from behind to win -- but that has to change sometime .... I suppose

Do not have much faith in this team -- feels like a desperate team -- GJ should have known his best team by now without having to make such drastic changes in personnel and style.

The problem is GJ, NOT THE TEAM they are his. Please let this be over soon, the month that is and he will be gone i.m.o.

Have a bad feeling the one like at Cardiff:noexp: Our defence just isn't good enough.. bring on Elliot for LJ not being bias just to give the midfield some bite

**** me is he even playing? I thought this was 5 a side tonight as the only names ive heard are gherkin, nyatanga,carey,skuse and Orr.

Johnson should drop this playoff facade and get some blood and thunder into the side's mentality. Our recent run is so bad that many fans would aspire to mid-table safety.

A relegation fight is most likely.

its not just Johnson that says this. Its the constant wave of Johnson Supporters that keep saying this. Yeah only 5 points in it apparently. 1 win 12 isnt it ? So that shows you how Sh** this Championship is this year.

On top of this teams below us are picking up points. Im beginning to get seriously worried about this

Its about time some of you need to get your heads out of the sand. We are slowly but surely getting sucked into the mire at this moment in time

Totally saw this coming with the team selected (without the benefit of hindsight Gary) as spoken in the other team thread.

Wrong tactics to attempt to play long ball crap against someone like Martin Taylor.

If the pitch is so bad why are Watford carving us open

Having now heard Gary getting his digs in before the game (blaming the Watford groundsman now)

Who else is he going to blame and when, oh WHEN is he going to hold his hands up and admit he is clueless, doen't know where he is taking the club is being outwitted tactically by every manager he meets and can't pick a good striker out of a line up, i swear if you lined Drogba up with a cabbage, swede, turnip and a carrot, this pillock would pick the cabbage.

GOTTA GO

Archived