IGNORED

Sack Or Give More Time ?

Frome Red

277 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

no point in binning him for another bloody journeyman manager. gotta be a good one, or dont bother...

IN THE NAME OF GOD, GO JOHNSON AND MILLEN - AND GO NOW !

We are 5 yes FIVE points off relegation now. This is absurd. Morale is on the floor, the management team have run out of ideas and motivation despite having spent a fortune. There is no evidence that things will get better, only worse. If we let them take City down we'll have to pay them off still AND still lose a fortune in revenue. With the wages we're paying and League 1 revenue the stadium will be toast so bye-bye World Cup. Unless SL is prepared to bail us out ( and why should he ? ) I can't see us back in the Championship let alone the Prem for another 10 years.

Yes it's bad enough paying off his contract but far better to do it now and get someone in while there's still time who can turn it around.

What really gets me is we have the best squad IMO that we have ever had, OK its not exactly perfect but I think 2 additions in the right positions would go a long way and whilst assembling this squad we have spent the most we have ever spent yet we find ourselves slipping further and further down the table.

Happy to go back to L1 then? The first half was a total disgrace!

Time's up! Get rid now.

Of course I wouldn't be happy and I agree the first half was a shocker. I would still give him time as a managerial change in the short term might cause more problems- you just don't know. Whereas, although our form is awful, I think if GJ can stick with 4-4-2 and a settled team we will be OK for now.

Long term I think SL will need to make a decision in the summer.

Just back from Watford. Bit more time needed I think but things are starting to look rather worrying.

We have been awful for 12 months!!!!

GJ has lost what he had with the fans, constant digs about us. Having a go during games. The mans lost it!!

Anyone who still thinks he should be given longer- GET YOUR HEAD OUT THE SAND!

Where are we going to suddenly win 2 or 3 on the bounce?? Look at the FACTS.

Thanks for what you have achieved Gary BUT now its time to go.

His very words last friday on twentypence lets see what happens in the next few games we have Mr Johnson and by god its been poor the most loyal of his fans must now surely be pondering his future.

Coventry - Poor

Watford - Very Poor

Sheffield United - ???

All it needs is for the players to not bother on Saturday and he is gone. I felt that the 3-0 defeat at Sheffield United last season seemed to be where our problems really started. Should be interesting.

How the hell can people seriously want to give him more time? We are in enough trouble as it is and looking at the fixtures and GJ's performance over the last year, he has to go now. Anyone who thinks otherwise is very misguided and short sighted.

Sorry, I clicked on the wrong one. It does happen.

Reading are currently 5 points behind us.. we really are in danger of being pulled into the relegation mire.

I can honestly see us going down unless something drastic happens soon.

Totally agree mate, sat there watching last night, I saw a team that couldn't be bothered, had no attacking style at all and quite honestly we are easily one of the worst sides in the championship, I think Gary has simply become bored with it all and has lost interest, that seems to be rubbing off on the players, Ageymang is a terrible excuse for a footballer how he is a professional I do not know.

I never thought the day would come when I wanted GJ to go as I've said in the last few weeks that I hope he stays beyond his current contract, how times change though because more than that I do not want to be returning to places like Brentford and Carlisle next season

IN THE NAME OF GOD, GO JOHNSON AND MILLEN - AND GO NOW !

That's a rather Cromwellesque pronouncement. :winner_third_h4h::englandsmile4wf:

"It is high time for me to put an end to their sitting in this place. Gary Johnson and Co hath grown intolerably odious to the whole club; they were deputed here by the club to get the grievance of lowly league position redress'd, now they themselves hath become the greatest grievance. I command them therefore, upon the peril of their lives, to depart immediately out of this place; go, get you out! In the name of God, go! "

....a Goblinized version of extracts from Oliver Cromwell's great speech dissolving the Long Parlaiment of April 1653.

I was half keeping an eye on the other results last night and a good number of teams below us all won: Derby, Coventry, Preston, Ipswich and Reading. It means we now have only 4 points separating us and S****horpe and 5 from Reading. The latter's result was the biggest blow for us because we are being badly dragged into the bottom half. I didn't go last night but listened to the game and we have learned absolutely nothing all season. For me, this season has been as depressing as the many I experienced in League One. It's just painful to watch, listen to, follow.

I've always said wait until the end of the season before making a decision about Johnson. I always believe in giving managers more time. Chopping and changing just brings insecurity to a club and rarely success. But, I don't think Johnson knows anymore what to do. Did he ever?? We've been poor since February last year. This is a bad run that's lasted exactly a year.

I expect us to lose easily on Saturday and then if we do we're really in trouble. Leicester and West Brom at home to come followed by Ipswich away where we always lose. I think we can all agree with the manager though: where's the next win going to come from? Trouble is, it's not our job to get it, it's his and he's failing. Badly.

Had enough now my vote goes for sack now !

He has to go, its that simple.

The fans and players have lost thier confidence in the little man, and we have next to no time to put it right and maintain our championship status.

9 wins in 41 matches is shocking and lets all be honest the football has become dire.

Even if GJ keeps his job and we keep ourselves in the championship, i honestly cannot see us getting 10,000 season tickets holders next season.

So many are really p issed off now

My God, check out all the doom and gloom is glos boy handing out razor blades yet?, anyone would think we're Pompy or residents of Haiti, Jeeez get a reality check guys, 6 pts off play offs with a game in hand on some above, we aint going down get that 5h1t out of your heads, what IS all this talk about?

I agree it aint going all rosey, but crying about it and sacking the best manager we've had for decades aint gonna change it, infact it will make it worse. Some of you clueless, I feel sorry for the club that you don't have it in you as a supporters to get behind the club you appear to be a fan of, if losing really gets to people that much then take up knitting, the worst that can happen there is the cat will steal your ball of wool, that should be a safe enough Saturday for you, leave football to people with a backbone and a heart, I dont need to hear this shit about sacking Johnson.

My God, check out all the doom and gloom is glos boy handing out razor blades yet?, anyone would think we're Pompy or residents of Haiti, Jeeez get a reality check guys, 6 pts off play offs with a game in hand on some above, we aint going down get that 5h1t out of your heads, what IS all this talk about?

I agree it aint going all rosey, but crying about it and sacking the best manager we've had for decades aint gonna change it, infact it will make it worse. Some of you clueless, I feel sorry for the club that you don't have it in you as a supporters to get behind the club you appear to be a fan of, if losing really gets to people that much then take up knitting, the worst that can happen there is the cat will steal your ball of wool, that should be a safe enough Saturday for you, leave football to people with a backbone and a heart, I dont need to hear this shit about sacking Johnson.

All the discussions have been had. Your clueless. Start smelling the coffee

Oh dear another 1 still refusing to give up on him.

This situation is reminding me of Bolton and Gary Megson, He never had the fans on his side and that signalled the end for him. GJ is losing more and more supporters with each game and I struggle to see how he can win them back.

Oh dear another 1 still refusing to give up on him.

This situation is reminding me of Bolton and Gary Megson, He never had the fans on his side and that signalled the end for him. GJ is losing more and more supporters with each game and I struggle to see how he can win them back.

Your right. The confidence has turned into a lack of trust. Trust is built on respect. This would take a REAL LONG TIME.....

we ain't going down get that 5h1t out of your heads

That is what Chelsea/West Ham/Totenham/Forest/Leeds/Newcastle/Middlesbrough/Sheffield United fans have said in the past.....

Is your internet connection through Gary Johnson.com?, ours is through Reality.com.

BCAGFC

Archived