IGNORED

Sack Or Give More Time ?

Frome Red

277 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

My God, check out all the doom and gloom is glos boy handing out razor blades yet?, anyone would think we're Pompy or residents of Haiti, Jeeez get a reality check guys, 6 pts off play offs with a game in hand on some above, we aint going down get that 5h1t out of your heads, what IS all this talk about?

I agree it aint going all rosey, but crying about it and sacking the best manager we've had for decades aint gonna change it, infact it will make it worse. Some of you clueless, I feel sorry for the club that you don't have it in you as a supporters to get behind the club you appear to be a fan of, if losing really gets to people that much then take up knitting, the worst that can happen there is the cat will steal your ball of wool, that should be a safe enough Saturday for you, leave football to people with a backbone and a heart, I dont need to hear this shit about sacking Johnson.

No razor blade can inflict more pain than GJ is doing at this moment; but hey, you are funny and I like you.

while your on the points 6th place thing, remember Liecs have a game in hand as well; more concern to me is 6th place Palace (from bottom this time) and same games only 4points behind and we still have to visit them.

I`ve said to much on this now so I`m off, till 5 on Sat anyway :farmer:

GJ and Millen have to go for the greater good of BCFC. The players are not confident in the managements tactics, style or selection polices which has now manifested itself in a lack of confidence in each other. GJ for all the good he has done has gradually destroyed the main aspect of his success - TOGETHERNESS! Just look at the situations over the last 12 months with Basso, Orr, Trundle, Hartley, LJ, Carey, Weale, Noble, McIndoe - all very different situations but all have ended with GJ getting what he decides he wants from each of them. Because he will not accept compromise or blame he has disbanded the Believe and Togetherness mantra that welded the squad and club as a whole together.

He is not a manager to play flair players that can turn a game on its head which was why he built a squad of grafters that stuck together through all adversity. He now has the same type of players that are either a) Not prepared to work for him b) Not prepared to work for each other or c) Are genuinely now getting found out at the CCC level. You can attribute one of those points to each and every 1st team squad player we have.

There will be no saviour with a trick and goal from nowhere to save him in any game for us this season because he will not have players of that ilk in his side. The only way it can be rectified is if the Believe and Togetherness were to return. Sadly it is far, far, far too late for that.

For this reason he really does need to go, and quickly!

Guest boss192

My God, check out all the doom and gloom is glos boy handing out razor blades yet?, anyone would think we're Pompy or residents of Haiti, Jeeez get a reality check guys, 6 pts off play offs with a game in hand on some above, we aint going down get that 5h1t out of your heads, what IS all this talk about?

I agree it aint going all rosey, but crying about it and sacking the best manager we've had for decades aint gonna change it, infact it will make it worse. Some of you clueless, I feel sorry for the club that you don't have it in you as a supporters to get behind the club you appear to be a fan of, if losing really gets to people that much then take up knitting, the worst that can happen there is the cat will steal your ball of wool, that should be a safe enough Saturday for you, leave football to people with a backbone and a heart, I dont need to hear this shit about sacking Johnson.

WHAT A LOAD OF B*LL*KS...

talking like you do i expect your in your leopard skin mankini gazeing at a picture of GJ right now eh?....enough is enough,sack him NOW,and why dont you swan-off into the sunset with him!!!!!!

Oh dear another 1 still refusing to give up on him.

This situation is reminding me of Bolton and Gary Megson, He never had the fans on his side and that signalled the end for him. GJ is losing more and more supporters with each game and I struggle to see how he can win them back.

I saw that Witchfinder General was on the telly last week. Looks like he's alive and well on this forum judging by some of the posts in recent days.

This forum resembles some of his antics. If you are picked out then you are questioned as to your allegience ( are you a follower of the devil) you either with us or against us. Next thing I expect to see is ducking stools working in the floating harbour, to weed out all those followers of Gary. Float or swim and you are guilty so will be executed as a devil worshipper. Drown and you have proved you are on the "right" side.

As Gary Johnson is still in post, then I presume you will also be posting to the chairman, asking why he is "another one who refuses to give up on Gary Johnson".

His email address is imafewmilliondownifallofthisgoestitsup@happyclapper.com

I'm not convinced that bringing anyone in at this stage will benefit us. It may, it may not. New managers usually take a while to get to know the players and their team selections could be even more random that GJ's!

At the same time, I'm optimistic that there is enough talent at the club to keep us from going down. I think Gary should go at the end of the season if - as looks likely - we end up in the lower reaches of the table.

I'm not convinced that bringing anyone in at this stage will benefit us. It may, it may not. New managers usually take a while to get to know the players and their team selections could be even more random that GJ's!

At the same time, I'm optimistic that there is enough talent at the club to keep us from going down. I think Gary should go at the end of the season if - as looks likely - we end up in the lower reaches of the table.

New managers do NOT usually take a while to get to know the players that's crap, it should have the opposite effect. GJ knows these players to well and it ain't working.

Sproule was MOM V Preston and not seen since. Mc Allister was a pub player V Cardiff and stays in the team.

You couldn't get a more random team than last night, how did Lee Johnson get in ahead of Marv ? Hartley ? Williams etc ?

Soborio is crap, Sno is overweight, Haynes hit and miss and Gerkin is not a ptch on Basso, need I go on ?

I could pick a better team from this squad and finish top 8. GJ imho took the piss with that team last night.

If we get beat on saturday he should be sacked in the dressing room.

He should go now.

The new manager would hopefully manage to get enough points out of the players we have at the moment to stay up. Then he would need to sort out the wheat from the chaff, do his best to move out those he doesn't want, and have time to start planning for next season.

GJ has been unsure of his best team or tactics, and as like Watford last night, waited till half time and 2-0 down till he changed things around. It's too late then!

Thanks Gary, but it's time to move on.

WHAT A LOAD OF B*LL*KS...

talking like you do i expect your in your leopard skin mankini gazeing at a picture of GJ right now eh?....enough is enough,sack him NOW,and why dont you swan-off into the sunset with him!!!!!!

A well thought out response there. :o

Seriously, though, resorting to petty insults because someone holds a different point of view to you is pathetic. I admire those City fans who still believe in Gary Johnson and their positivity. But personally, I think he has to go, I'm seriously worried that he could take us down.

Guest boss192

A well thought out response there. :o

Seriously, though, resorting to petty insults because someone holds a different point of view to you is pathetic. I admire those City fans who still believe in Gary Johnson and their positivity. But personally, I think he has to go, I'm seriously worried that he could take us down.

well thamkyou citydope...i too thought it to be a well thought out response... :dancing2:

the reason for my response is quite simple,I AM FED UP OF THE GARBAGE WE WATCH WEEK IN WEEK OUT.WE ARE GOING DOWN IF THE MANAGEMENT IS'NT CHANGED...SIMPLE

well thamkyou citydope...i too thought it to be a well thought out response... :dancing2:

the reason for my response is quite simple,I AM FED UP OF THE GARBAGE WE WATCH WEEK IN WEEK OUT.WE ARE GOING DOWN IF THE MANAGEMENT IS'NT CHANGED...SIMPLE

I'm fed up too pal. And I know the reason for your response, because I agree that we're in big trouble. Just don't be a dick when someone offers a different opinion, that's all!

Me personally will give more time because if we sack now then who we going to get? Who one will keep us up then two take us to that next level. People saying Steve Coppell or Alan Curbishley but where do we get the money from to pay Gary Johnson compo pay for a new stadium plus those two managers will want big wages. So i fear if we do sack GJ then we will end up with the cheap option and end up worst off then what we are.

Just over 200 votes, WOW!

What about the other 12/13000? Don't they get a say...

I make that 160 fans want GJ out while nealy 12/13000 still want him here, can't be bothered to post or haven't got the internet...pretty meaningless vote really

WOW what a Tw*t ! your saying if they haven't voted on otib then they want to keep him tumbleweed.gif same with any vote your never going to get everyone to vote this vote is for fans on this board nobody said it counted for every city fan , maybe you should ask if you can put a vote in the program to see if you get these 12- 13,000 fans votes ! not a chance maybe 4 - 5000 max

WOW what a Tw*t ! your saying if they haven't voted on otib then they want to keep him tumbleweed.gif same with any vote your never going to get everyone to vote this vote is for fans on this board nobody said it counted for every city fan , maybe you should ask if you can put a vote in the program to see if you get these 12- 13,000 fans votes ! not a chance maybe 4 - 5000 max

I take it you started the poll ;-)

There are more than 200 people that read these forums, what does that tell you?

I take it you started the poll ;-)

There are more than 200 people that read these forums, what does that tell you?

I take it you will still be up Gj arse when we go down ;-)

It Tell's me that there are more than 200 people who read this forum but of the % that has voted the majority don't want Gj anymore.

we have two home games coming up, if we get nothing out of the pair of them i think the pressure will be extreme to fire gary, mr lansdown who is no mug will have alot of sole searching to do, given we arent exactly a fashionable team who would realistically come and be able to hit the ground running ? its a tough one and i glad im not the one who will have to make the decision.

Just over 200 votes, WOW!

What about the other 12/13000? Don't they get a say...

I make that 160 fans want GJ out while nealy 12/13000 still want him here, can't be bothered to post or haven't got the internet...pretty meaningless vote really

When pre election polls are made, normally every day, weeks before an election; do you think they ask the entire population :disapointed2se: its a percentage thing; 2 out of every 3 so far in my eyes.

This is going to drag on and on now, till the next game till the end of the month, till the end of the season :fastasleep: till its to late to repair the damage.

Tom.........you of all people :) !

Yes, you are not wrong but do you not remember the highs & lows of years gone past?

It took us ..... oh so long to get out from division three (I'm still old school) and I can't say I want to go back but really.... we still are the Bristol City FC and there is no other choice?

Gary may not be the man but who else can turn this around and keep us up........you just have to give the bloke one more chance..... next year is another season eh?

Darset, relegation is unthinkable. We could lose a lot more than our championship satus. We cant stick with him. Relegation is a REAL possiblity, specially with the teams we got coming up. Only five teams have a worse goal difference and two of them have games in hand. We cant score for shit, and we leak like the Exxon Valdez. there is zero confidence apparant, and when the likes of Louis are playing so badly, you KNOW summat is wrong. Do we have any other choice? I think not. Normally I would say bin at the end of the season, but we cannot afford to take the chance, financially, and morale wise. 9 seasons to get back up last time n all...

Darset, relegation is unthinkable. We could lose a lot more than our championship satus. We cant stick with him. Relegation is a REAL possiblity, specially with the teams we got coming up. Only five teams have a worse goal difference and two of them have games in hand. We cant score for shit, and we leak like the Exxon Valdez. there is zero confidence apparant, and when the likes of Louis are playing so badly, you KNOW summat is wrong. Do we have any other choice? I think not. Normally I would say bin at the end of the season, but we cannot afford to take the chance, financially, and morale wise. 9 seasons to get back up last time n all...

GJ will go; the real boss will decide when, we have to wait and praying%20smiley.gif I suppose.

A reality check. Top tip: dont patronise other supporters. you dont have a monopoly in caring bout City. Reckon most everyone does. hence the arguements raging. Not just on here either

Archived