IGNORED

Bristol City Vs Leicester City

Clarky89

Hey everyone, it's my first post and on first look around I couldn't see a match day thread!

You don't need a newbie around here to tell you how important this game is, for the club and for Johnson. Unfortunatley as we are in some sort of hellish form, Leicester are hitting something quite different. They were brilliant on the weekend and whilst our players are "lacking confidence" Leicester are thriving with the stuff. Maybe they will share it around when they arrive?

If Ashton Gate can get behind the lads I think we may see a big performance, it's got that big game feel about it already. I just hope it takes longer 15mins before The Gate get on the back of the players asoon as things get frusrating.

On a Johnson note: My opinion is if we lose and with a bad performance he has to go. If we lose and it's a good performance give him the West Brom game, lost that, no matter how we played . . . he has to go. That's just my take on it.

So lads and ladettes, predicted line ups and results and any other thoughts.

BBC Text Commentary

Sporting Life Live Championship Table

Sporting Life Match Stats

Welcome

I would assume another defeat would put Gary on very thin ice concerning his job but it also seems that the chairman will back him all the way so I'm not sure if his job is really on the line or not.

anyone else think we should just start witht the same team as on Saturday, as chopping and changing every week has done us no good so far, obviously the team weren't much cop against Sheffield but at least starting with the same team would give some continuity and subs can always be brought on to change the game.

I've got a feeling we will win tonight, the last few midweek games we have lost, earlier in the evening i had been playing 5-a-side wearing my city shirt, so no football tonight and No City shirt so :fingerscrossed: this could be the jinxing over i bloody hope so anyway.

If we win i will not wear that Jinxed Shirt again.

Come on City we need to start picking up these Points...

U Redzzzz

I think we may get something out of this one. When backs are to the wall and a real low is hit, there is usually a reaction at some stage. ie, after the Cardiff debacle, we got 2 hard earned draws vs sides higher in the League than us (Middlesborough and Coventry).

We really need something out of this one though with WBA this weekend. Team news on Beeb says; McAllister, Maynard and Campbell Ryce will be assessed before team is named. Haynes will also be monitored.

I'm so desperate for City to win tonight! Not at the game tonight because of work commitments, which is killing me as I love night games. I'm sure the atmosphere is going to electric tonight and it will inspire the lads to a 2-1 win. Good luck to all fans and players, I hope the lads fight for everything!

COME ON CITY!!!

Bristol City: Gerken; Orr, Nyatanga, Carey, Fontaine; Elliott, Johnson, Skuse; Haynes, Iwelumo, Clarkson.

Subs: Maynard, Hartley, Collis, Williams, Sproule, Wilson, Agyemang.

I Like it, well done Gary, not much wrong with that. Good attacking threat whilst keeping it tight in the middle of the park.

Bristol City: Gerken; Orr, Nyatanga, Carey, Fontaine; Elliott, Johnson, Skuse; Haynes, Iwelumo, Clarkson.

Subs: Maynard, Hartley, Collis, Williams, Sproule, Wilson, Agyemang.

I Like it, well done Gary, not much wrong with that. Good attacking threat whilst keeping it tight in the middle of the park.

Can't see us doing much with that.....

Hey everyone, it's my first post and on first look around I couldn't see a match day thread!

You don't need a newbie around here to tell you how important this game is, for the club and for Johnson. Unfortunatley as we are in some sort of hellish form, Leicester are hitting something quite different. They were brilliant on the weekend and whilst our players are "lacking confidence" Leicester are thriving with the stuff. Maybe they will share it around when they arrive?

If Ashton Gate can get behind the lads I think we may see a big performance, it's got that big game feel about it already. I just hope it takes longer 15mins before The Gate get on the back of the players asoon as things get frusrating.

On a Johnson note: My opinion is if we lose and with a bad performance he has to go. If we lose and it's a good performance give him the West Brom game, lost that, no matter how we played . . . he has to go. That's just my take on it.

So lads and ladettes, predicted line ups and results and any other thoughts.

BBC Text Commentary

Sporting Life Live Championship Table

Sporting Life Match Stats

welcome mate

Not too dissapointed with the line up, my only worry is the formation but hopefully the players are know whats going on!! Lee Johnson back in - he probably deserves a go at home - Will be hell to pay though if it all goes tits up!!

Come on you reds!!

Archived