IGNORED

Bristol City Vs Leicester City

Clarky89

Hey everyone, it's my first post and on first look around I couldn't see a match day thread!

You don't need a newbie around here to tell you how important this game is, for the club and for Johnson. Unfortunatley as we are in some sort of hellish form, Leicester are hitting something quite different. They were brilliant on the weekend and whilst our players are "lacking confidence" Leicester are thriving with the stuff. Maybe they will share it around when they arrive?

If Ashton Gate can get behind the lads I think we may see a big performance, it's got that big game feel about it already. I just hope it takes longer 15mins before The Gate get on the back of the players asoon as things get frusrating.

On a Johnson note: My opinion is if we lose and with a bad performance he has to go. If we lose and it's a good performance give him the West Brom game, lost that, no matter how we played . . . he has to go. That's just my take on it.

So lads and ladettes, predicted line ups and results and any other thoughts.

BBC Text Commentary

Sporting Life Live Championship Table

COME ON YOU REDS!!

Sporting Life Match Stats

can't get live commentary so Utd are keeping me entertained in the background.....lucky goal....totally missed with his right foot and bounced off his left let and into the net.....we could do with some luck like that

Which sounds like he was in the box, facing goal and attempting to hit a ball that was crossed to his feet. Something that doesn't seem to happen at the Gate. You make your own luck.

Archived