IGNORED

Swansea Game Brought Forward

The Enormous Turnip

Could be tasty, given Swans league position you'd expect them to bring 2,000 including a rather large mob to boot

I hope they bring plenty of fans because it creates a good atmosphere, but please let's not get into the debate on here about bringing mobs. A lot of work is going into breaking the bubble and this game is important.

Don't know there isn't the same level of venom directed at Swansea City can remember going to the Vetch Field many times was a bit of a dust up but nothing like i can recall at home and away to Bardiff City over the years.

Wasn't the carnage at Swansea when a police dog got blinded one of the reasons the bubble came in?

Sweep it under the carpet pretend it won't happen eh?

Sorry but I think it's going to be carnage.

I disagree, with the lack of rivialry with the Swans recently I doubt there will be much, just the usual. Probabily going to be a large police presents anyway. But I hope they do bring a lot of fans. Makes the atmosphere that much better !!

Mite not be much trouble anyway, we probably will be sitting comfortably in 10th or sumwhere close, n them taffs may still be in playoffs. As for there being any trouble, around the gate it will be just a case of more police than the bill - which means we will sing all the usual anti-welsh abuse plus just like watching ........ - however, if we play as well as we did against bardiff then there may be loads of trouble during and after the game - here to a boring 1 - 0 win for the mighty reds

Don't know there isn't the same level of venom directed at Swansea City can remember going to the Vetch Field many times was a bit of a dust up but nothing like i can recall at home and away to Bardiff City over the years.

Doesn't matter, they have quite an active youth firm, many of which cut their teeth when Swansea were in the lower league, for some this will be the first time they have travelled to Ashton Gate without restriction and for that reason I expect a turnout, from both them and the older lot..........think steroids, high blood pressure and a bit of house check and you won't be dissapointed.

Agreed, they were nowhere as hostile at the Liberty as the 'Diff shyte were are their crumbling dump last season....

There will always be trouble, but I doubt it will be at the ground..

Archived