IGNORED

Get Johnson Out !

Frome Red

I haven't seen a new thread with this on for at least a week and a half now ! do you think he's now getting the anti Gj fans back on his side or is the fans relaxing after a couple of good results and will all be back on his back after the next defeat or last minuet equalizer ?

I will admit that I have doubted Gj since Xmas but after the qpr game I sided with the "get Gj out" fans but now after a couple of good results I'm confident we will stay up and think that Gj should at least see the season out.

A bit pathetic really.One good result and you now are confident we will stay up and want to give Johnson to the end of the season.Well let's see what you have to say after Ipswich do the usual and stuff us at Portman road.

(6) A bit pathetic really. (1) One good result and (2) you now are confident (3) we will stay up and want to (4) give Johnson to the end of the season.Well let's see what you have to say after (5) Ipswich do the usual and stuff us at Portman road.

(1) No actually 2 good results a draw & a win against 2 top 6 team's while in the form we was in was great results

(2) Football is a results business we got 2 good results so everyones happy.....The players play well.......The 12th Men cheer louder......more good results......more confidence for the next game !

(3) With safety being 50 / 52 points and us currently being on 41 with 14 games to go why wouldn't I be confident we will now stay up. We managed to accumulate 14 points in our last 14 league matches while playing with no confidence so playing with confidence we should get around another 20 points

(4) We are safe and starting to preform why not give Gj to end of the season.

(5) You do know that you are aloud to have confidence in the team don't you ? we are going to a team sat 19th in the league with 2nd poorest home win rate in the league so it could be a good time to change the "usual"

(6) SO NO NOT REALY PATHETIC JUST A PATHETIC REPLY FROM YOU !

I haven't seen a new thread with this on for at least a week and a half now ! do you think he's now getting the anti Gj fans back on his side or is the fans relaxing after a couple of good results and will all be back on his back after the next defeat or last minuet equalizer ?

I will admit that I have doubted Gj since Xmas but after the qpr game I sided with the "get Gj out" fans but now after a couple of good results I'm confident we will stay up and think that Gj should at least see the season out.

I have already decided that I will not be renewing my season ticket if Johnson is still in charge next season.

I will be ignoring the price-cut teaser of cheap season tickets before March 6th.

I have already decided that I will not be renewing my season ticket if Johnson is still in charge next season.

I will be ignoring the price-cut teaser of cheap season tickets before March 6th.

I still want him out, he simply isn't good enouth, everyone stared backing him again after West Brom, Not me, I want him gone, he's taken us as far as he can and we neeed to bring in someone new.

I won't be renewing my season ticket, i cant justify £400 to watch some o f the most broing football ive ever seen and £20 a game in petrol (this makes £880 before even adding drinks, food ect) when i have my 1st child due in 9 weeks.

Although there is something i would like to thank Gary johnson for......due to this dire football ive decided to miss the last few games and go back to playing rugby on a saturday.

In the past 6 weeks ive enjoyed my rugby more than I have watching city in the past 2 years.

So thank you mr Johnson for saving me over £1000 next season ans allowing me to go back to playing a sport that I love. I regret walking away from rugby 2 years ago after a fall out with my club in wales. Now due to g.johnson's sheer shocking tactical awareness, and having his head shoved so far up his own backside he can see who our decent players are, ive gone back to doing something I love. In a few years when I give it up due to too many injurys and go back to watching city reguarly I may ienjoy the football then, hopefully Johnson will no longer be at the club, and hopefully nor will his dad!!

I admire your ability to stick to your guns. I seriously considered not renewing but I just can't do it.

Shame really isn't it. The club isn't as perfect as the ones who always jump at the chance to moan.

These are the same who'll nit pick eve if we were top of the league.

Bring on the shower of shite if we don't do well today.

How good of you!! I'm sure Gary's chuffed to bits!

Did you see the game?............ tele?.........live?........ what did you think about the display?

Not a "well done lads" just the same old crap.

Same old, same old.

Ah yes 'same old same old,' a term ive heard so much this season

By the way Galley how is Johnsons master plan coming on this season, you know the one where hes gonna get us promoted in the play off?

Where has his block of ten matches gone this season

I suppose Johnson is still looking at the old prozac machine via Millen this season (larf)

Erm how many times did Gerken save us from defeat today?

Would i pay to watch Bristol city? errrrrrr nah not this season my dear friend, nor would half a dozen of my mates either.

Johnson has nearly destroyed this football club this season, but hey its a free world and your entitled to your pitch, but as for me i have very different ideas concerning Johnson.

Would i love to be wrong? Hell yes

Goodnight

Ah yes 'same old same old,' a term ive heard so much this season

By the way Galley how is Johnsons master plan coming on this season, you know the one where hes gonna get us promoted in the play off?

Where has his block of ten matches gone this season

I suppose Johnson is still looking at the old prozac machine via Millen this season (larf)

Erm how many times did Gerken save us from defeat today?

Would i pay to watch Bristol city? errrrrrr nah not this season my dear friend, nor would half a dozen of my mates either.

Johnson has nearly destroyed this football club this season, but hey its a free world and your entitled to your pitch, but as for me i have very different ideas concerning Johnson.

Would i love to be wrong? Hell yes

Goodnight

What Dean Gerken who shouldnt be playing because Basso is so much better? I'm not sure how many saves he made today. 5 or 6 maybe? Are you suggesting we should play without a keeper because having one distorts the result?

As for Johnson destoying our club. I guess your right. We really should be outperforming the likes of Reading Ipswich Watford Derby and Crystal Palace. Hang on a minute. We are.

And as you admit you dont even go your not really in a position to judge whats going on anyway.

What Dean Gerken who shouldnt be playing because Basso is so much better? I'm not sure how many saves he made today. 5 or 6 maybe? Are you suggesting we should play without a keeper because having one distorts the result?

As for Johnson destoying our club. I guess your right. We really should be outperforming the likes of Reading Ipswich Watford Derby and Crystal Palace. Hang on a minute. We are.

And as you admit you dont even go your not really in a position to judge whats going on anyway.

Basso is better than Gerken (FACT)

Im not in a position to judge because im not prepared to throw £30 of my families money watching crap?

Now as the rest of your post goes all i can say is that its pretty pointless repeating myself over and over and over and over and over and over and over, now im yawning

Basso is better than Gerken (FACT)

Im not in a position to judge because im not prepared to throw £30 of my families money watching crap?

Now as the rest of your post goes all i can say is that its pretty pointless repeating myself over and over and over and over and over and over and over, now im yawning

So on the one hand we only got a point because of Dean Gerken but on the other hand he shouldnt be in the team? That makes a lot of sense.

Thats right. Your not in a position to judge something you haven't seen. You may aswell comment on any clubs situation as you haven't seen them either.

We agree on your last point thou. Your comments are pointless given your talking about something you haven't seen.

So on the one hand we only got a point because of Dean Gerken but on the other hand he shouldnt be in the team? That makes a lot of sense.

Thats right. Your not in a position to judge something you haven't seen. You may aswell comment on any clubs situation as you haven't seen them either.

We agree on your last point thou. Your comments are pointless given your talking about something you haven't seen.

Show me where ive said that Gerken shouldnt be in the team and i will send you a cheque for a monkey

I have watched all of Citys action this season one way or another.

Were you at Newport away away in 82?

Were you there cheering on City when we were bottom of the fourth?

Were you at Southampton away watching us lose 5 1 on o tues eve, even though we were allready relegated?

Were you at Northampton away 7 1?

Now go away you keyboard warrior

Your a NAUSE that does not accept that other people have different thoughts and ideas than you

Go live in a comunist country im sure you will be happier

Show me where ive said that Gerken shouldnt be in the team and i will send you a cheque for a monkey

Were you at Southampton away watching us lose 5 1 on o tues eve, even though we were allready relegated?

Your a NAUSE that does not accept that other people have different thoughts and ideas than you

If your argument falls around your ears throw insults. Nice one. I just wish I had your ability to accept a different view without resorting to insults.

Before you crawl back under your stone can you tell me where you get your x-ray specs from please? I'd like a pair of those myself. It would save me having to travel to games.

Johnson has nearly destroyed this football club this season

Destroyed? Get a grip!

If this is how you react to a slightly disappointing season what would you be like if the club really was in trouble?

Look around the leagues. Look at Portsmouth. Look at Chester. Those are destroyed football clubs. Where City are right now (7 points off the playoffs in case you weren't aware) doesn't even come close.

By all means have your concerns about the manager and the direction in which the club is heading, but save the melodramatics, please.

I have not changed my mind.

We showed some passion and guts vs WBA and came away with a win.

At Ipswich we were again very negative and showed little in the way of danger to them.

We again didn't score.

So why did we get a point?

Because of some fantastic one man show saves from Dean Gerken and some poor finishing by Ipswich Town. Another side would still have come up with Gerken saving a few of those, but would probably have got at least one or two. Then we would again have had a 0-2 or 0-1 to show for our travels. Plus it would have been about right too.

The team are capable, we saw that vs WBA - but long term consistently poor tactics are left at the door of the management team.

In that respect, I still believe we need a change in manager if we are to progress.

I have not changed my mind.

We showed some passion and guts vs WBA and came away with a win.

At Ipswich we were again very negative and showed little in the way of danger to them.

We again didn't score.

So why did we get a point?

Because of some fantastic one man show saves from Dean Gerken and some poor finishing by Ipswich Town. Another side would still have come up with Gerken saving a few of those, but would probably have got at least one or two. Then we would again have had a 0-2 or 0-1 to show for our travels. Plus it would have been about right too.

The team are capable, we saw that vs WBA - but long term consistently poor tactics are left at the door of the management team.

In that respect, I still believe we need a change in manager if we are to progress.

Avsolutely, and we only beat WBA because Iwelumo and Johnson scored - take those goals away and we would have lost 1-0 - disgraceful really at home.

Slightly over the top responce!

I have to say, with the games you have been too, you can't half pick em!!!!........... perhaps you should stay awayrofl2br.gif

Only joking, it would be nice to see you at the ground anytime, if you change your mind, I will buy you a pint in BS3.

Did I say anything about supporting the team ? I was asking for people's view on johnson after a couple of good results ! Sorry i did not realize that i had to ok my post's with you first, and as for supporting the team Ive been to every home game this season and 2 away + going to reading how about you ?

mate try not to take things to heart...its not healthy! i was simply posting my opinion that i dont think a thread like this was needed as the feeling was good and we now have a few negative posts...but thats footall forums!

i am also not going to have a c*ck fight with u regarding who supports the team more....i have been to more games than u however that certainly does not mean i support city any more than you! You are clearly a die hard fan and good on u :clapping:

mate try not to take things to heart...its not healthy! i was simply posting my opinion that i dont think a thread like this was needed as the feeling was good and we now have a few negative posts...but thats footall forums!

i am also not going to have a c*ck fight with u regarding who supports the team more....i have been to more games than u however that certainly does not mean i support city any more than you! You are clearly a die hard fan and good on u clapping.gif

Thats lucky for you because I have a monster but thats for another forum whistle.gif

Slightly over the top responce!

I have to say, with the games you have been too, you can't half pick em!!!!........... perhaps you should stay awayrofl2br.gif

Only joking, it would be nice to see you at the ground anytime, if you change your mind, I will buy you a pint in BS3.

Thats a decent offer Mr Galley, you can buy me a pint as long as it aint cider, ewww nasty stuffdancing2.gif

But it may be a long time before i go down the Gate again matetrumpet.gif

Thats a decent offer Mr Galley, you can buy me a pint as long as it aint cider, ewww nasty stuffdancing2.gif

But it may be a long time before i go down the Gate again matetrumpet.gif

Ha - you've been rumbled. How can you possibly comment on the team when you don't even drink cider!!! Tsk!

I admire your ability to stick to your guns. I seriously considered not renewing but I just can't do it.

Pleased with the last 4pts but I still do not rate GJ - I also decided not to renew my season ticket - not because I love City less - I will prob end up paying more as pay on the day for every match and get to away matches to support the team - but renewing my ST is just to hypocritical given my views and doing so would tend to suggest support for GJ and I dont have any - in the end it is just me who will ose out as It will cost me more money!

If you you have to do it Robbored send a covering note for SL to read explaining how difficult it was

Pleased with the last 4pts but I still do not rate GJ - I also decided not to renew my season ticket - not because I love City less - I will prob end up paying more as pay on the day for every match and get to away matches to support the team - but renewing my ST is just to hypocritical given my views and doing so would tend to suggest support for GJ and I dont have any - in the end it is just me who will ose out as It will cost me more money!

If you you have to do it Robbored send a covering note for SL to read explaining how difficult it was

To me watching City has become a addiction. Even though I used to experience pleasure from the drug I no longer do. There is the occaisional good batch which provides a high but most of it leaves me feeling flat. That said I can't give it up.

The sooner we get a new dealer the better.

I really do admire Simply Red and yourself. I lack the moral fibre.

Archived