IGNORED

Prediction For Palace?

garlicbread

No. I confidently predict that we could lose 8-0 tonight and we'd still have GJ as manager on Saturday. He appears to be unsackable, if that's a word.

I think we could lose all our remaining games 8-0 and GJ still wouldn't be sacked, although he might step down at the end of the season but then again he would probably say, "I've done it before, I can do it again, give me the millions Steve".

I pray he (and the players) doesn't get us relegated but I really do fear for us and it is making me physically ill, passion & determination within the players seems to come and go with the wind and that is the only thing that is going to keep us up.

Tactically we haven't got a clue, we struggle to score goals home and away and our defence is a shambles in 99% of our games.

BCAGFC

BCAGFC

Born

Cynic

And

Got

F**ckall

Confidence.... If we do avoid losing, I will be interested in your response

yes.gif

**** all except facts.....

We need a win tonight a point won't be good enough, if we win I will be the first to say well done although it will be ANOTHER false dawn.

But I am 99% sure I won't be doing that, I am a realist and just look at facts.

What is the point in being blinkered to reality?.

BCAGFC

We'll be playing cautious defensive football with bodies behind the ball.

If we let in an early goal despite that we'll crumble and we'll get tonked.

If we hold out until Palace get frustrated we might get a draw.

Agree. We will select a team for the draw, concede early, then struggle.

We'll be playing cautious defensive football with bodies behind the ball.

If we let in an early goal despite that we'll crumble and we'll get tonked.

If we hold out until Palace get frustrated we might get a draw.

Sadly I think we will leak that goal, Palarse 3, City 1.......

If that happens, I wonder....

Yes its all doom and gloom, but not as much as the pale arses...I have a sneaky feeling we will do ok tonight...

Play narrow and flood the midfield, stick big Chris up on his own and ask questions of a shite palace team with no gaffer. I feel that we have the advantag of less pressure away from home, and they will be more nervous than us. We gain a point, thats 2 lost for them.

Throw into the mix that we have the hoodoo over them...and I can see it being at least a draw.

But hey, I'm going for 1-0 to us.

Whats your prediction??

Do I win £5

dancing6.gifdancing6.gifdancing6.gif

3 or 4 nill to Palace with clueless picking the wrong formation with the wrong tactics with the wrong players, then odds on he will blame the players for the defeat all except his son ,and SL will praise our greatest manager since AD for getting the tactics spot on and was unhappy how the players let everyone down.

Oh dear.

It must be kinda weird not feeling you can fully celebrate a win by the team you support because you've contributed nothing towards it and its only gone and dented some more of your prejudices.

Yes its all doom and gloom, but not as much as the pale arses...I have a sneaky feeling we will do ok tonight...

I'm going for 1-0 to us.

Quick! Which six numbers do we put on tonight's lottery ticket?

Archived