IGNORED

Reading Match Thread

Longacre_red

City unchanged...

Reading: Federici; Gunnarsson, Ingimarsson, Mills, Bertrand; Kebe, Sigurdsson, Howard, Tabb, McAnuff; Long. Subs: Matejovsky, Henry, Church, Robson-Kanu, Hamer, Rasiak, Khizanishvili.

Bristol City: Gerken; Orr, Carey, Nyatanga, Fontaine; Johnson, Hartley, Skuse; Campbell-Ryce, Iwelumo, Maynard. Subs: Elliott, Clarkson, Haynes, Sproule, Akinde, McAllister, Henderson.

Gylfi Sigurdsson= crap Scandinavian.

Foul by PAUL HARTLEY...penalty....2-0 game over.....

I don't recall LJ giving away too many penalties........disapointed2se.gif

I suppose that was little lee's fault though some how, didnt track back, didnt put in the tackle himself, looks like we can't play with any amount of players in midfield, regardless of who they are. Some would say, Paul Hartley has proved he can't play in a three man midfield.......tumbleweed.gif

Foul by PAUL HARTLEY...penalty....2-0 game over.....

I don't recall LJ giving away too many penalties........disapointed2se.gif

I suppose that was little lee's fault though some how, didnt track back, didnt put in the tackle himself, looks like we can't play with any amount of players in midfield, regardless of who they are. Some would say, Paul Hartley has proved he can't play in a three man midfield.......tumbleweed.gif

Yep. All the above...

Yep. All the above...

SEEEEEEEEE!!!!

And i expect the foul LJ gave away for their fist goal was because the grumpy scotman was shouting at him to do it because he 'has eye's elsewhere' and hates Gary Johnson because he hasnt played every game this season including reserve and under 18 fixtures. I know a man who lives by the ground and occasionally his cat ventures into Ashton Gate and listens to the players after Gary has shouted at them and resigned at half time during games. Said cat, also peeked a look at our wage slips after logging onto the payroll systems and Lee trundle gets paid 40K a week and we have the 2nd highest wage bill in the Championship........

tumbleweed.gif

Well im bored, we're two nil down, what did you expect? I have to pass the time.

our top striker only has 1 goal in 19

Due to shocking service. Threw balls, fast attacking! Nicky would be a 30 goal man if we did just one of these. Instead long balls, nicky coming back to his own half to get the ball!

I have no confidence we will come back, this rubbish has been happening all season and I am getting used to listening to us lose

Archived