IGNORED

Reading Match Thread

Longacre_red

Guest bigcheese

Due to shocking service. Threw balls, fast attacking! Nicky would be a 30 goal man if we did just one of these. Instead long balls, nicky coming back to his own half to get the ball!

I have no confidence we will come back, this rubbish has been happening all season and I am getting used to listening to us lose

Yes Maynard should be doing well, the odd half chance not good enough. Just keep banging it up to big Chris I spose

and see what happens might keep it at 2-0 if we're lucky - come on city find a game 2nd half!!

I hope SL has Coppell watching from the stands

The rumour I heard is it is more likely to be Southgate with the invitation. Steve is supposedly an 'admirer'!

This came from a fellow poster so I have no reason to believe or disbelieve it.

That first half sounded dreadful TBF.

Nyatanga is s*@t!!! He is are biggest liability in defence. He's is costing GJ his job.

Sounds like both central defenders are poor today, free headers in the box at least 3x.

Whoever's meant to be marking Sigurdsson, and Mills when he comes forward, are not doing their job.

To be fair nyatanga has been shocking recently

To be even fairer every defender who's played for BCFC this season has had poor runs of form and been individually culpable for a number of goals.

Nyatanga has been no better or worse than Fontaine, Orr, McAllister, McCombe (who has been written off on here, yet our worst humiliations have occurred in his absence) and of course the inconsistent Carey.

To be fair nyatanga has been shocking recently

I'm not denying he hasn't been poor, but to put the blame of Gj's possibilty of being sacked on Nyatanga is rediculous, only one man will be to blame and that the man who picks, motivates etc the players.

I'm not denying he hasn't been poor, but to put the blame of Gj's possibilty of being sacked on Nyatanga is rediculous, only one man will be to blame and that the man who picks, motivates etc the players.

This could be the last game for GJ `s "get out of jail free" card loan signing Iwelumno i.m.o. the guy has kept him in a job and us still alive.

Archived