IGNORED

Saborio Signs For Mls Champions

James

I was having a browse on google earlier and noticed that Alvaro has now signed for MLS champions Real Salt Lake link

Would like to wish him all the best and appologise that he was never given the chance(s) he needed/deserved to prove himself as the class player he undoubtedly is

He was given plenty of chances! He wasn't good enough and when he did come on he looked awful. He'll probably score plenty of goals in the mls why? Coz it's a crap league. I think your judgement on him is more to do with the fact you would like to see gj proved wrong?

Is that the same "plenty of chances" Johnson gave to the likes of Williams, Trundle etc??

It is impossible to make any lasting impact on a team without a run of games i havnt left one comment on Johnson's position as i don't think he will go - definately not before the end of the season, this isnt a Johnson out thread so if thats the way you want to relate it, f off to another thread

Trundle played over 20 games in a row and scored 2 goals against 1 team so yes he was given his chance. Williams has played plenty of games but we have far better midfielders than him. Now bcfc James read my post all I said was you wanted to see gj proved wrong nothing about him going. I feel it's you that is a little touchy on the subject maybe your a little mixed up in the head it's been an emotional season. Quite clearly my point is proved by you telling me to f off to another thread you child!

Trundle played over 20 games in a row and scored 2 goals against 1 team so yes he was given his chance. Williams has played plenty of games but we have far better midfielders than him. Now bcfc James read my post all I said was you wanted to see gj proved wrong nothing about him going. I feel it's you that is a little touchy on the subject maybe your a little mixed up in the head it's been an emotional season. Quite clearly my point is proved by you telling me to f off to another thread you child!

When Trundle played GJ played him all over the place, we also didnt have anyone to give him the ball and he found himself coming into midfield to retrieve the ball. The same could be said for Marcus Stewart. When players who have scored at higher levels come to BCFC do you not find it strange the struggle to score here.... ????????????????????????///

When Trundle played GJ played him all over the place, we also didnt have anyone to give him the ball and he found himself coming into midfield to retrieve the ball. The same could be said for Marcus Stewart. When players who have scored at higher levels come to BCFC do you not find it strange the struggle to score here.... ????????????????????????///

And they score again when thet leave!

People talk down on the MLS, but look at how Landon Donavan has done here for Everton very well, I'd say it was somewhere around the level of the championship with a gulf between the top quality and the bottom quality teams.

Saborio was without doubt a very good footballer with a great record for all his clubs and country and will likely do well. They watched him for 2/3 years so if people think he was sh:t then they are slateing the johnsons for signing him.

Unfortuantely he was never really given a great run in the team like many players at City signed by Gary. 2/3 games then getting dropped is no time to strike up a partnership which is part of jonhson problem, since he been here we never had a consistant front 2, he love to chop and change.

Plenty of players have come here and never got the goals so I don't blame the player. Trundle, Byfield, Styvar (ok he was just crap) Saborio and also clarkson are all players brought in with reputations and talked up by the manager, but never given long runs in the team

As for Gavin Williams, highly rated by many players when signed but how many times has he got a solid run of 2/3 games in his best position? He hasn't due to other players keeping their places regardless of form (Marvin and Lee)

People talk down on the MLS, but look at how Landon Donavan has done here for Everton very well, I'd say it was somewhere around the level of the championship with a gulf between the top quality and the bottom quality teams.

Saborio was without doubt a very good footballer with a great record for all his clubs and country and will likely do well. They watched him for 2/3 years so if people think he was sh:t then they are slateing the johnsons for signing him.

Unfortuantely he was never really given a great run in the team like many players at City signed by Gary. 2/3 games then getting dropped is no time to strike up a partnership which is part of jonhson problem, since he been here we never had a consistant front 2, he love to chop and change.

Plenty of players have come here and never got the goals so I don't blame the player. Trundle, Byfield, Styvar (ok he was just crap) Saborio and also clarkson are all players brought in with reputations and talked up by the manager, but never given long runs in the team

As for Gavin Williams, highly rated by many players when signed but how many times has he got a solid run of 2/3 games in his best position? He hasn't due to other players keeping their places regardless of form (Marvin and Lee)

All excellent points and are exactly the ones i was trying to make in my previous posts,

I just don't understand the people that come out with these ridiculous stats to try and prove a point "trundle played x times and only scored 3 goals" yet goes on loan to Swansea and becomes their teams top scorer after 4 games?!

Players like Donvovan spring up all the time in the MLS. I watched the play-offs leading to the "MLS cup" with keen interest this season just gone and some of the fast paced flowing football produced in many of the games was "Arsenalesc" before you come on and make a bold statement such as "the MLS is a crap league" maybe you should actually watch a game?!!

Ok everyone knows that English Football is amongst the most physical in the world but the club deciding not to bring in foreign players due to their "inability to cope with the English game" is simply obsurd when you look at the number of non-english players in the Premier League and Championship, MOST of which outnumber and outplay their English colleagues

if he had 'real serious family problems' that were so bad he needed to leave asap. Why the hell did he sign for an american team so fast?

Thank you that was my whole point the supporters are fobbed off time and again with just meaning less statements . Trundle,Noble,Styvar,McIndoe ,Basso,Soborio the Blackman incident never fully explained .

Archived