IGNORED

Protests (merged Thread)

Keepers Ball

If Johnson does not stand down or get removed then i believe a protest should be made before the Newcastle game. Maybe it wont remove him but it will certainly get Lansdown thinking because I very much doubt he reads the protests on here. And if anyone in the club has told him about the stirring on here it would'nt surprise me if his reaction was a wave of a hand. We all know Chairmen/owners of clubs dislike forums.

No Mr Lansdown needs to see and witness the desperation of the fans/paying customers and what is happening to the club at this moment. The only way of doing this is to protest in person by getting to the Newcastle game early and VOCALLY venting our spleens !

I'm sure someone on here could or at least knows someone who could get the "Get out of our club..." to the tune of "Always Believe" going which was mentioned on th match thread.

I must say it is quite good.

The happy clappers won't like it though.

I'm sure someone on here could or at least knows someone who could get the "Get out of our club..." to the tune of "Always Believe" going which was mentioned on th match thread.

Stuff the happy clappers. They are part of living proof that there is far too much apathy when it comes to being a Bristolian football fan

Guest BristolCityFC

Im fed up of this $@~t!!! theres no point everyone talking about it, im going to be there protesting on saturday! get the sheets out, with black paint, stating "JOHNSON OUT"

its nice, simple and to the point, sitting near the bottom of the stand so that everyone on the tv can see it as well! anyone want to join me before the game (outside williams / during the game) let me know!

this is beyond a joke, and we need to make ourselves heard of.....NOW!

I'll support as ever from the off, but if we get anything like a donny, let alone a cardiff....it's going to be heard nationwide.....AND RIGHTLY SO.

personally Im hoping he's gone by then, but we all know how much Gary loves the cameras, he's not going to quit before a sky game that could raise his personal profile

I heard one like this:

Get out of our club

Get out of our cluuuuuub,

You fat cockney b#####d,

get out of our club

( I don't agree with it myself but I am sure it will make the point)

Go on then.

Do it.

You'll be drowned out by people telling you to shut the **** up.

If you think the sheep and bandwaggoners on this forum are representative of the support of Bristol City then you are in dreamland - this forum is very much not representative of the fanbase in the real world.

Sure, people are cheesed off - but a sense of perspective is something that this forum doesn't have.

Right. Let me get this right.

Practically nearly every person on the forum now have the preferation that Gary Johnson either resigns or is sacked. Even the more patient ones.

Are you telling me those who dont frequent this forum( ie those who are supposedly NOT sheep and bandwagoners) think any differently ?

I want Johnson out as much as anybody, but we are in a relegation battle now and the players need our full support. Protesting inside and around the ground isnt going to do anything other than create a negative atmosphere, when what the team needs is encouragement and positivity.

We dont stand a chance of staying up if we arent going to make our twelfth man count.

Regardless of our feelings on Johnson, we should make sure we get right behind the players on Saturday and at every other home game. Its the only way we're going to get out of this mess.

I want Johnson out as much as anybody, but we are in a relegation battle now and the players need our full support. Protesting inside and around the ground isnt going to do anything other than create a negative atmosphere, when what the team needs is encouragement and positivity.

We dont stand a chance of staying up if we arent going to make our twelfth man count.

Regardless of our feelings on Johnson, we should make sure we get right behind the players on Saturday and at every other home game. Its the only way we're going to get out of this mess.

Ah maybe this where ive boobed here. I didnt actually mean inside the ground.

No way do i believe should a protest start whilst the game is happening or whilst we're in our seats

Should have explained myself better.

we've done that in the last few games, even more so since the Cardiff game, bar 45mins against West Brom....we've still not recovered from that beating.

Backing the team with blind faith hasn't made a difference. hammering the manager is hardly going to make things any worse.

And you and people like you are living proof of why Bristol has a losing mentality which prevents it's football clubs moving forward.

and you and people like you are living proof of why Bristol has a mentaility with putting up with anything regardless of how bad it is

Go on then.

Do it.

You'll be drowned out by people telling you to shut the **** up.

If you think the sheep and bandwaggoners on this forum are representative of the support of Bristol City then you are in dreamland - this forum is very much not representative of the fanbase in the real world.

Sure, people are cheesed off - but a sense of perspective is something that this forum doesn't have.

No they won't! At least not where my seat is!

And you and people like you are living proof of why Bristol has a losing mentality which prevents it's football clubs moving forward.

Oh will you shut up, this is the biggest bullsh1t I've read all day, what kind of a comment is that?!

Guest bigcheese

Fck sake, what has it come to, this should be a game to celebrate but I'm not sure I even want to watch as it could get ugly. :disapointed2se:

But live by the sword n all that I spose..

:argh:

If Johnson does not stand down or get removed then i believe a protest should be made before the Newcastle game. Maybe it wont remove him but it will certainly get Lansdown thinking because I very much doubt he reads the protests on here. And if anyone in the club has told him about the stirring on here it would'nt surprise me if his reaction was a wave of a hand. We all know Chairmen/owners of clubs dislike forums.

No Mr Lansdown needs to see and witness the desperation of the fans/paying customers and what is happening to the club at this moment. The only way of doing this is to protest in person by getting to the Newcastle game early and VOCALLY venting our spleens !

Great way to support your club

Why not support the team vocally instead of the manager. The team needs us on Saturday and if we can get the same support as they did for the WBA game

we might win.

Note to ADMIN

As the starter of this thread I am unhappy the way it has been merged and given another title

Johnson Out Banner In Dolman (MERGED PROTEST THREAD) i will be there before game protesting, come and join me if you will

The above title looks as though i am instigating a protest in the Dolman stand , draping a bloody great banner.

Please can you rectify this

Guest bigcheese

Can't we just get behind the team and have a big love in and replace Johnson's name with City or Lansdown in all the songs or summit!!? :drunk2:

Im fed up of this $@~t!!! theres no point everyone talking about it, im going to be there protesting on saturday! get the sheets out, with black paint, stating "JOHNSON OUT"

its nice, simple and to the point, sitting near the bottom of the stand so that everyone on the tv can see it as well! anyone want to join me before the game (outside williams / during the game) let me know!

this is beyond a joke, and we need to make ourselves heard of.....NOW!

Are you actually a Bristol City fan?

I want GJ out too but theres no way i'd participate in any stupid protest against a man thats done so much for us. SL is a clever man and he will know when the time is right to sack GJ, he won't do it just because of a few idiotic fans waving a banner round.

The club is in great hands, trust SL for god sake, protesting will not help the cause at all.

And how long have you been a City fan? I've been down for so many years now and don't remember any protests to get managers out when we were doing rubbish in League One.

Get a grip and don't be stupid!

disapointed2se.gif

Great way to support your club

Why not support the team vocally instead of the manager. The team needs us on Saturday and if we can get the same support as they did for the WBA game

we might win.

Crap argument.

I will ALWAYS give my support to the team INSIDE the ground. As Ive said the protest should be OUTSIDE.

Are you saying a protest will sap all our vocal energy befiore we get into the game ?

Jeez apathy rearing itself from another:disapointed2se:

So what are you living proof of out of curiosity? I recognize now I have a losing mentality which prevents my football club moving forwards , when I mistakenly placed this lack of progress in the hands of those people running the club. Help me out here.

Crap argument.

I will ALWAYS give my support to the team INSIDE the ground. As Ive said the protest should be OUTSIDE.

Are you saying a protest will sap all our vocal energy befiore we get into the game ?

Jeez apathy rearing itself from another:disapointed2se:

Why is it a crap argument ?

I just don't see the point in protesting to get a manager out. No it won't sap your vocal energy, so why do it? Use all that anger in shouting througout the game where it will do some good.At least the players might respond to it.

As someone has said above SL knows what he is doing, so trust in him.

Note to ADMIN

As the starter of this thread I am unhappy the way it has been merged and given another title

Johnson Out Banner In Dolman (MERGED PROTEST THREAD) i will be there before game protesting, come and join me if you will

The above title looks as though i am instigating a protest in the Dolman stand , draping a bloody great banner.

Please can you rectify this

Changed to Protests (MERGED THREAD)

People really need to show their support.......as far as im concerened at the moment you all need to forget about gary johnson......

you have two choices:

1) protest on saturday and drag the club down into all of your negativity, make evrything negative around the club and help us on our way to possible relegation

OR

2) be the 12th man, be one of the things that can be a positive about our club - SUPPORTERS and give the players somebody to play for and support them to the point they want it for you.

take option 1 if you want to carry on with your childish tantrums. take option 2 if you want championship football next season, and if you dont believe Johson can deliver that then bl**dy make sure you inspire the players to the point that they ensure safety and don't turn their heads to the negative thoughts that are going on around here

Archived