IGNORED

Protests (merged Thread)

Keepers Ball

If Johnson does not stand down or get removed then i believe a protest should be made before the Newcastle game. Maybe it wont remove him but it will certainly get Lansdown thinking because I very much doubt he reads the protests on here. And if anyone in the club has told him about the stirring on here it would'nt surprise me if his reaction was a wave of a hand. We all know Chairmen/owners of clubs dislike forums.

No Mr Lansdown needs to see and witness the desperation of the fans/paying customers and what is happening to the club at this moment. The only way of doing this is to protest in person by getting to the Newcastle game early and VOCALLY venting our spleens !

The only protest Lansdown will take notice of, is when people do not re-new their season cards.

I think thats spot on, We beat West Brom and we got behind the team then... So why not Newcastle?

because there's a ground swell of fans who want us to lose so they can get their way. Pathetic but true.

some of the comments on here are disrespectful and disgusting. if Johnson does go I hope any new manager doesnt read this and think 'stuff that bunch of ungrateful disrespectful muppets'.

Admin note: link contains language that some may find inappropriate.

you think Johnson deserves that? If you do I think you dont deserve the likes of Steve Lansdown and Gary Johnson at your club.

what is it they say? When the going gets tough... We're finding out pretty quickly which fans haven't got the stomach for a fight.

like the players who are seeing us slide down the table ?

positive support is needed now. whatever happens we need to help our club through this.

Johnson may go, he may not. Whatever peoples opinions on it doesnt matter. This is our club and we need to support it more than ever not hammer it int othe ground. We're the ones who will suffer if we do

Archived