IGNORED

Ribeiro

BCFC Jordan

Glad to see he was finally given the chance to start tonight. I think he dealt with the situation well considering his first league start was against probably the best team in the league and he was one of the many positives that came from tonights match.Hopefully he'll become a regular in the side from now on. :)

Glad to see he was finally given the chance to start tonight. I think he dealt with the situation well considering his first league start was against probably the best team in the league and he was one of the many positives that came from tonights match.Hopefully he'll become a regular in the side from now on. :)

Looked like a seasoned old pro to me. Stepped into a big game with no apparent nerves. I only wonder why it's taken so long.

Glad to see he was finally given the chance to start tonight. I think he dealt with the situation well considering his first league start was against probably the best team in the league and he was one of the many positives that came from tonights match.Hopefully he'll become a regular in the side from now on. smile.gif

Played very well...Good luck to the boy

Glad to see he was finally given the chance to start tonight. I think he dealt with the situation well considering his first league start was against probably the best team in the league and he was one of the many positives that came from tonights match.Hopefully he'll become a regular in the side from now on. smile.gif

Massive game for a league debut, talk about thrown in at the deep end. Didnt disgrace himself but looked flat footed in the second half but agreed hope he gets more 1st team game time

Ribiero played very well today, didn't look out of place at all and will hopefully press on and become a mainstay of this club for many more years!! As much as I was a Johnson supporter, his policy with young players was very poor when compareed to other clubs and the likes of ribiero, j wilson and others will be able to show how good they actually are.

Great first half. Both he and Millen put their stamp on the game.

Well done both of you!

Pretty sound display I thought.

Occasionaly looked out of his depth but quickly recovered, and I doubt that he will have a sterner test, for some time, than the team he faced today.

Young developing players need games like this to see if they are going to be good enough.

I think that the evidence suggests that he will be.

Well done Ribs. clapping.gif

Archived