IGNORED

Guys With Banner

Pete1975Legend

The first word wasn't goodnight, but the first word also can't be typed on here. I still prefer the whole "pretending they don't exist as opposed to telling them where to go" approach.

Couldn't agree more, some people waste so much of their time on "that other team" WHY BOTHER?

Couldn't agree more, some people waste so much of their time on "that other team" WHY BOTHER?

I agree totally. If we chant about them it just raises their profile. Best to ignore them and concentrate on how good City are. I'm sure the City players would prefer a lifting chant about them rather than a chant doing down Rovers.

During the first half some lads attempted to drape a banner over the hoardings at the bottom of the EE which the stewards disallowed.

Not sure if it was a 'Thanks GJ' one, if it was you would have thought it could have been displayed.

That was probably because whoever's advertising it covers gets shirty if they don't get their bit of time on the telly. Still a bit pedantic but I can understand that. Putting flags out on spare seats or areas not covered by advertising should be allowed without any squabbles though.

It was the 'thanks Gary' banner and. I must admit I didn't make or bring it to the game but seen it had been put up right at the back of the ee where nobody could see it. I actually offered to pay for some advertising space but the steward wasn't intrested. Sad really as only wanted to show some apprietiationto the man who has put some pride and stature back into our club.

It was the 'thanks Gary' banner and. I must admit I didn't make or bring it to the game but seen it had been put up right at the back of the ee where nobody could see it. I actually offered to pay for some advertising space but the steward wasn't intrested. Sad really as only wanted to show some apprietiationto the man who has put some pride and stature back into our club.

Fair play for making the effort and I totally agree with your sentiments.

I have heard/seen "Gary Johnson put the pride back in Bristol City" a lot lately.

Now, I for one am a bit bloody fed up with this, as for over 45 years I have supported Bristol City and have always been very proud, and protective of this club. Gary Johnson has done a great job in getting us up and for that I am grateful. But he hasn't needed to "put the pride back in Bristol City" as far as I am concerned.

i made it. cheers for taking it down the front. i got to the game early to put it out but only to be told by the stewards that i couldnt put it at the front of the stand or on the black segregation. saying that i was only allowed to put it at the back of the stand.

only wanted to say thanks.

The first word wasn't goodnight, but the first word also can't be typed on here. I still prefer the whole "pretending they don't exist as opposed to telling them where to go" approach.

It's just something to do i suppose. Betther than patches of abstract silence.

i made it. cheers for taking it down the front. i got to the game early to put it out but only to be told by the stewards that i couldnt put it at the front of the stand or on the black segregation. saying that i was only allowed to put it at the back of the stand.

only wanted to say thanks.

Just caught a glimpse of it on the highlights during the free kick for Nyatanga's goal. Hope Gary was watching !

During the first half some lads attempted to drape a banner over the hoardings at the bottom of the EE which the stewards disallowed.

Not sure if it was a 'Thanks GJ' one, if it was you would have thought it could have been displayed.

It was, but as Dolls said the sponsors etc etc. what happened to the other one on the wall in the EE next to the Dullmoan?

Archived