IGNORED

Bristol City Threaten To Ban Firework Hooligans

bcfczd

I was stood about 10 feet away from the guys with the fireworks. The first time it went off I did actually sh** myself and thought there was a minor terrorist attack in good old Peterborough!!

What made me laugh was when they continued to let them off in the 2nd half and they all started dancing with their hands in the air, while the police and stewards were trying desperately to find out who was letting them off. Short of nicking every one of them, there was nout the authorities could actually do..

I can see the issues people would have with them doing this, but It cheered me up once I realised it wasn't Bin Laden...

Didn't see the steward pushed though???

As much as they did massively improve the atmosphere and sang the whole game, if they find these guys then they need to be dealt with accordingly. That said, it will be virtually impossible to identify who did it, I couldn't tell and nor could the Police stood 10 yards away, doubt the CCTV will do much better either.

A dream story for the mail. They can get football hooligan, illegal, fire , violence and arrest into it.

I am only surprised that they didn't describe the fact that the fans were from the away side meant they were"immigrants" the steward with the bad back was now "disabled for life" and the group of 60 lads as a "homosexual orgy"...

As much as they did massively improve the atmosphere and sang the whole game, if they find these guys then they need to be dealt with accordingly. That said, it will be virtually impossible to identify who did it, I couldn't tell and nor could the Police stood 10 yards away, doubt the CCTV will do much better either.

What does deal with accordingly mean? Take a sensible approach and merely say 'look we appreciate there was no malice intended, but just be careful in the future'. This is the only appropriate action i can think of and anything else would be the ridiculous overkill i've come to expect with authorities and football.

Everyone is saying that it made the atmosphere better, and yet the s****y newspaper calls them hooligans, hooligans are lads who want to go toe to toe with others and hurt each other, these were lads making a noise, if anyone is banned over this, it will be bang(pardon the pun) out of order.

A dream story for the mail. They can get football hooligan, illegal, fire , violence and arrest into it.

I am only surprised that they didn't describe the fact that the fans were from the away side meant they were"immigrants" the steward with the bad back was now "disabled for life" and the group of 60 lads as a "homosexual orgy"...

AND, they were ALL card carrying members of the Labour Party!

Shows what a crock of sh*te the Mail is. The 'hooligans' were boistrous, and there was never any danger of the fireworks being dangerous. It sounded quite mild compared to what goes on at Young Conservative dos.....

What does deal with accordingly mean? Take a sensible approach and merely say 'look we appreciate there was no malice intended, but just be careful in the future'. This is the only appropriate action i can think of and anything else would be the ridiculous overkill i've come to expect with authorities and football.

Sensible comment.

Sorry to be sensible here, but as many fans on here have already said the fireworks made them jump out of their skins. Has anybody considered that some of the older generation hearts wouldn't be able to take it? Don't we have a fan called Ivy Haines who is near old 100 years old who follows City everywhere away?

Forget the health and safey aspect (which I believe is rubbish anyhow), I reckon you could end up with a Manslaughter charge if someone dropped dead with a heart attack!

Sorry to be sensible here, but as many fans on here have already said the fireworks made them jump out of their skins. Has anybody considered that some of the older generation hearts wouldn't be able to take it? Don't we have a fan called Ivy Haines who is near old 100 years old who follows City everywhere away?

Forget the health and safey aspect (which I believe is rubbish anyhow), I reckon you could end up with a Manslaughter charge if someone dropped dead with a heart attack!

I hang my head in shame

sadmonkey.jpg

I'm sorry but letting off fireworks inside a stadium is dangerous and unlawful as well as totally unacceptable. If they can identify who did, of course they should be banned - do you really believe any different would be overkill? To allow that without more than a slap on the wrist would be utterly absurd.

I'm sorry but letting off fireworks inside a stadium is dangerous and unlawful as well as totally unacceptable. If they can identify who did, of course they should be banned - do you really believe any different would be overkill? To allow that without more than a slap on the wrist would be utterly absurd.

Going by that Bristol city should be banned then?

If done in a controlled manner it adds to the atmosphere.

100.jpg

FIRES.jpg

For a brief moment i thought you were being serious!

Imagine how silly i would have looked if i would have bitten!

Archived